Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Ropes, Toys, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, FIV, Fantasy Role Play
Session Length: 2Hrs
Fee: Free
Hair Color and Length: Blond, Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Around 5', chubby (150?), (recent mom), 5-6 on 10 scale. Anxious to please, ready and willing. Left the door unlocked and told me to come in when I got there.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice find! I cant fault you for not giving out info. I would do the same. I have one down on her luck lady who I gave .20 and can do as I please. Ill never give that one up
  • mar6
  • 03-21-2011, 06:21 PM
I understand your need to express your good hobby fortune, but if you are not going to share her, why post the review?
I get your need to tell the tale.

1. Hope for the rest of us.

2. Sharing what works, kinda like the SC reviews.

Also, cheers for the find.
Great review. As much as I would like to do something like that, I just don't have the stones. In the back of my mind I would only think I'm being set up . There are definitely some very freaky girls out there.
Nice review.....

But " Cowtown East of Dallas?"
Nice review.....

But " Cowtown East of Dallas?" Originally Posted by sticknrudder1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I thought the same thing, HAHAHAHHAHAHA, OH well, GREAT review, Nice Job, It was a fun read...
Dude, I'm glad this worked for you - you just never know!

Last summer I found a lady I still see at least once a month and no money changes hands - just a nice sushi lunch. She's a 32yo Blonde school teacher, 5'6" 130ish - very cute and almost insatiable BCD. Initially for her it was the thrill and adventure of getting paid for it but after about the3rd time I would bring her some toys or lingerie and meet for sushi. Our time together BCD is usually 2hrs or more, very hot and very exploratory - fetishes/bdsm/toys/greek - almost no limits. She is very cool and sexy as hell. She's my f**k buddy - found through CL.
Mar6 - post like this are meant to inspire you to think outside the box. If you don't then no big deal - but for some of us that enjoy the "hunt" - it's enough just to hear new ideas. You have to put your own work in.
If used right, craigslist is an endless well of sex.

However, I agree with the fact that this post has no point here. Maybe it could suit a purpose as a "story" in another forum but the purpose of a review is to inform us on if a girl is legit, our type, safe, dangerous, etc. etc.
  • mar6
  • 03-23-2011, 12:00 AM
Will somebody that has a secret girl stashed away please throw me a bone?

My personal situation does not allow me to be placing ads on CL.
I posted it as a review so that the ROS section was available. Black_sedan is correct about why I thought I should share it.

Mar6: get a hobby email account and yahoo id. These posts are free on CL but if they were not, you can get a prepaid credit card at any Walmart so there is no financial trace. If you can post here, you obviously have some BCD access to your computer. Unless you are using one at work that blocks the personal email sites but has not yet blocked access to ECCIE. If that is the case, I hope you have your resume up to date as they WILL find out.
  • SiD
  • 03-24-2011, 12:36 PM
I was just curious, and this is probably a dumb question.. but, are you posting in the "Intimate Encounters" or just the "Women 4 Men" section? Also, it would come off as a joke if you wrote in your ad, "anyone need help moving? lol or something that would make you sound less creepy i'm assuming right? Ha! I noticed last night a lot of the w4m in Intimate encounters were flagged, but not at all today... Thinking they are more strict depending on the time of day you post... Some of the things these chicks say, you would think they would get flagged... I've never replied to an ad from a chick there, just because I think most if not all are fake.. but, thinking of making a post for the weekend... thoughts?
Try IE, try M4W, the point is try and fail and try again. Just try man, then come and brag about it like this dude did. BTW, Thumbs up Reggie. I once parlayed a used dvd player for sale ad into some pay for play, but I'm good at this.

I was just curious, and this is probably a dumb question.. but, are you posting in the "Intimate Encounters" or just the "Women 4 Men" section? Also, it would come off as a joke if you wrote in your ad, "anyone need help moving? lol or something that would make you sound less creepy i'm assuming right? Ha! I noticed last night a lot of the w4m in Intimate encounters were flagged, but not at all today... Thinking they are more strict depending on the time of day you post... Some of the things these chicks say, you would think they would get flagged... I've never replied to an ad from a chick there, just because I think most if not all are fake.. but, thinking of making a post for the weekend... thoughts? Originally Posted by SiD
Mar6, here's your bone http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/res/2254051237.html
Will somebody that has a secret girl stashed away please throw me a bone?

My personal situation does not allow me to be placing ads on CL. Originally Posted by mar6
He sounds envious, and I want to flame him, but he's kind of right. You can just make a "New Post" and use the private tags. Its more appropriate.
If used right, craigslist is an endless well of sex.

However, I agree with the fact that this post has no point here. Maybe it could suit a purpose as a "story" in another forum but the purpose of a review is to inform us on if a girl is legit, our type, safe, dangerous, etc. etc. Originally Posted by OHmyGOD
  • fargo
  • 03-24-2011, 01:34 PM
Man...Left the door unlocked and said to come on in.....My first thought would be Dateline NBC.......Glad it worked out!