URL / Website: http://fayetteville.skipthegames.com...e/030144135381
City: Bentonville
State: Arkansas
Address: Private apt in bentonville
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CIM, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Brunette long down the back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Katt is a tiny little thing, probably stands about 4 foot 9 inches at best. Nice supple breast’s and big booty.
Recommendation: Yes
Hmmmm
One post one encounter in Bentonville being from KC?
Sounds good! Honestly I don't feel safe with that site but thanks for verifying her... Do you know if she is just visiting or is local?
Hmmmm Originally Posted by arealone
Yep, exactly!
Yep, exactly! Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
So someone setup an account back in 2018. Never did one post and then chose this as the "coming out" post? I can't remember that movie that said....

• Zebco
  • 05-14-2019, 06:00 AM
Jesus would probably pick a more attractive provider. PM me WWJD1. I can give u some names of girls that will make u forget this one in a heartbeat.
Jesus would probably pick a more attractive provider. PM me WWJD1. I can give u some names of girls that will make u forget this one in a heartbeat. Originally Posted by Zebco
Hell, I’m getting out of here before lightening strikes this place. Gheez!!!
"So someone setup an account back in 2018. Never did one post and then chose this as the "coming out" post? I can't remember that movie that said..."

To be fair back in 2018 was Dec 10 so it's been like 5 months. And he did say he broke his cherry so it's more than likely he would do that with a girl from STG than from one of the ladies that frequent this board that need multiple references.
I sent the reviewer a pm and he responded. I see why there would be questions but I’m think all is on the up.
Yeah.....I'll wait until someone else takes one for the team on this one.
  • WWJD1
  • 05-14-2019, 04:09 PM
I must be missing something here, anyone care to enlighten me....
Good looking girl!! What are yall saying... she could fit in a clip of .22 shorts?