Have you had an orgasm "that moved the world"

Have you ever had an orgasm that made whole body shake? Tell us your story.
yes, I was in San Francisco. It was an 8.2 on the richter scale. Lasted about 8 seconds.
Well I'll start the best orgasm I've ever had with the first provider I ever saw, She was a college girl, a freshman just like I was.I was a little nevous . but she was just like a pro she took control.She gave a great blow job..it was slow and sensual. Then we fu*ked like rabbits. I exploded in her cunt.the earth moved.
No raincoat?

[I know, I know, it was college...]
Nope still waiting on that one.
Nope still waiting on that one. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Still Waiting Here!
memories ....mmmmmm

• CJ7
  • 03-27-2012, 12:04 PM
Cant tell... breaks my code of ethics.

after I cleaned the blood out of my ears Im pretty sure I heard my partner say "that was the most intense orgasm Ive ever had", several hours later when I could breathe I said " aichaytne hlwmunath "
So, here's my question, at least for the guys: is there a difference between cumming and an orgasm for men? I perceive that there is a difference for women, but I'm not sure.

From my experience, I've had orgasms, but never one that shook my world. Is that normal for guys?
I've had some great ones but the best was with Las Vegas Michaela...when I felt it coming on I just totally relaxed, let it happen...and almost passed out. Told her beforehand to keep yankin' and suckin' and don't stop unless I give the safe word...and I forgot it.

What? You expect us guys to actually think and reason during this golden moment? It lasted a full minute...mmmmmmmmmm.
Prostate aided orgasms would fall under this category for me.
Earthshaking orgasms are more the rule for me than the exception. I have often wished a lot of the ladies could be flies on the wall and watch me masturbate and see the intense reactions of my body when I cum. My reaction to the first blow job I ever had, even though it was covered, caused a look of total amazement on the face of that tall, slender, long haired brunette. She kept repeating "Was it really that good?". Yes, it certainly was!!

A paragraph in the book The Magic of Sex states "Some men tend to have extremely powerful physical reactions during their orgasms, moaning and groaning, contorting their faces and bodies, and sometimes even scaring their partners by their cataclysmic reactions". Describes me to a T. I have had some women get really scared and think I was going to hurt them. I try to explain that even though my body is quaking and my moans are loud, I am still in control of myself, and have absolutely no desire to hurt the wonderful lady who is giving me soooo very much pleasure. Instead of being afraid, she should be PROUD of the reaction she is causing in me. Some women do understand and hold me and look into my eyes as I quake. That makes for a satisfying feeling.

The women who act like they would rather be somewhere else are the ones with whom I cum without much reaction. It takes an emotional bond for me to achieve great sex. Since I began dating only Eccie ladies, and carefully choosing those, I haven't had any bad dates.

As I get older, sometimes it is possible for me to have great sex without cumming at all. I recall my last date with an awesome redhead who thought I was going to be disappointed with her because I didn't cum. I did approach cumming several times, but held off, and eventually couldn't stay hard any more. Yet when I had to leave, I felt satisfied and euphoric, almost the same feeling I would have after cumming. She was one of my best dates ever!!!

And, yes, it is possible for a man to orgasm without cumming. A dry cum is awesome. Has only happened twice with me and that during masturbation. Still hoping I can do it with a lovely lady. I think a lot of love and caring have to be shared between us for it to happen.
Prostate aided orgasms would fall under this category for me. Originally Posted by Satyrrical

Doctors allow that?
Watching a man have a prostate O is so HOT, seeing his eyes roll back, hes toes curl, head thrash side to side, grabbing the sheets and moaning.............Every man should experience such intense Os. This is what us lucky women feel with our GSpot cums, men just gotta get use to having their PSpot stroked. Cum on boys.....Its your body, enjoy it!
Doctors allow that? Originally Posted by pyramider
w.e.