BOOBS

He guys,do you prefer little real boobs,or MM?I like ribs and a nipple myself,so im a little bias on the issuie.
MMs are about the only alteration to the "natural" element that I can truly enjoy (buttplants, calfplants, facial/lip augmentation, etc. seems way to unnatural).

However, I can appreciate well-done MMs. I prefer natural on a fem who has very nice perky tattas. I love asss, so natural, firm, delicious breasts are what I prefer, nice CC (double C's) but I've enjoyed some delish B's too! I will tear some D, DD, DDD's up too!!! (natural or MM), don't get me wrong.
I didn't get 'my tits enter the room first like the prow of the ship of the Ancient Mariner.' No sir, I wanted my tits to be noticed in a more substyle way. or is that possible to have a petite Asian girl with a 24 inch waist have fun bags you can toss beanie babies into the cleavage? Either way, I love my titties, and I think even though some say they hate implants, no one's omplained when my boobs are on their face.
nothing like real boobies!!!
You get what u pay for. I am told all the time that mine dont feel like the typical MM... well worth the extra $ i had to pay!

That being said- i often see people bashing those with MM. But lets keep in mind.. there are many reasons for getting MM other than a poor self esteem or just desire to have perky titties... some are due to life threatening situations... so lets keep that in mind and just appreciate all titties.
I don't think I've met a pair of boobs I didn't like. I used to think I preferred natural, but I saw the most exquisite implants the other day, so that doesn even matter to me anymore. Thank the Gods for Boobies! Big, small, real, fake, they're all scrumptious.

I do like a little more than "ribs and a nipple," though...

I love all boobs.
Prefers All Natural A's - Small D's!!
I'm an assman. I don't really have a preference as long as the MMs did not come with obvious scarring.
  • Old-T
  • 04-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Natural is almost always better than artificial. In almost any endeavor.
I prefer natural boobs. I've yet to experience MMs that felt like plain boobs. However, if Lacy makes it down to Florida....
Definitely prefer natural! Any size!
  • Paven
  • 04-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Yeah Boobies! (*)(*)
I like what god gave them, not the doctor