Special Thanks

I want to give a big "thank you very much" shout out to Wicked Heather, Maxeen Monroe, and Deelicious for their work and hospitality today. They know why.

SASpurfan
thank YOU baby!! all you guys made it a true pleasure...can't wait to do it again!!
Anytime babe! So nice to see everyone. Can't wait for next time!
You ladies are gorgeous and fun! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And to you BFE's--you know who you are... thank you.

~I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

peace and love,
Crystal
I just wanted to add my thanks for a great day. It was great seeing everyone and a really fun time. Lots of fun. lol
<----sorry she missed the festivities....

Miss you girls

Gen Nicole~
I am sorry I had to run so quickly, but I had fun while I was there. Thanks, babes!
I like to say thanks for a great time also
Thank You Ladies for all the good times, to many to count. I meet some of the nicest
Gentlemen Austin has to offer, Know wonder the ladies just can keep their hands off us!!!
LOL!!! Crystalkitty jell-o has never tasted as good as it did on this day.
Thanks for all the HUGS and KISSES ladies. you ALL are the best.
Heather my dear, you are one of a kind, and it's all good.
I too had a great time. It was fantastic to meet everyone and especially all the ladies. You all looked fantastic.
what did i miss???

*pouting*
Thanks ladies it was a great party, nice to meet new people and reunite with some too.
Absolutely fabulous, and an awesome time! Thanks, Heather, Maxeen, and Dee for throwing the party! And thanks to the other girls for attending!
It went better than I could have envisioned and I am looking forward to the next one!

But yall gotta admit Levi did a banging job on the barbq! Thank you for eveythngyou dd to help us Levi. We couldn't have done it without you!
So sorry I had to miss it - having to work for a living sure does suck. I hope y'all do something together in the future.