Extended stay hotel in Fort Worth area

I've just returned from a fruitless quest in west and southwest Fort Worth, looking for a suitable place for someone in my company to stay for an extended period of time. I know I've seen signs for weekly rates of $179 or many times, but now that I need to find a place that has them, I can't. Every place I visited wants $70+ a night.

I need a place with a refrigerator, microwave, and stove within reasonable driving distance of downtown Fort Worth.

Any suggestions would be most welcome, whether here or via PM.
Check out http://www.priceline.com/
through bidding you can get 4-star hotels for 35- 40 bucks, and you get bidding result in few seconds
Thanks, but it's not the star rating I am interested in, it's the amenities, specifically, the refrigerator or stove, and the weekly rate. Unless I'm missing something, Priceline doesn't allow you to filter on such a criterion.

I was hoping that, between the guys and gals who frequent this board, someone could recommend a specific property that matches what I'm looking for.
Warren Inn - 820/ Denton Rd. - I think they have furnished apartments by the week.

Studio 6 - 820 / Holiday Ln.

Not sure about their pricing.
Homestead: Ft. Worth- Medical Center
1601 River Run, Fort Worth, TX‎
(817) 338-4808‎

Seems to be more in the area you are looking for and I believe they have weekly rooms under or around 200.

Edit- I just looked at price for that one, said like 59/night.

This one is 29.99/night but in north Ft. Worth.
Crossland Economy Studios Fort Worth - Fossil Creek
3804 Tanacross Dr.
Fort Worth, TX 76137
Telephone: (817) 838-3500
  • aka
  • 02-10-2010, 04:00 PM
NRH - IntownSuite for 179

http://www.intownsuites.com/detail_hotel.asp?id=57

6651 Eagle Crest
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
(817) 427-0543
intown suite at 30 & collins is $159
Crosslands in North Fort Worth is a decent place and the rates are very affordable. I've put up some travellers there in the past and had no complaints.
Residence Inn on University. Also one downtown, I think. Set up just like an apt.
I think we've found a winner. Thanks to all for your help.