Another successful meet and greet!

Thanks to everyone who came out to the meet and greet last evening. It was great to meet some new folks and to share stories with old friends. As usual, everyone behaved and there was nothing that set us apart from anyone else at the bar.

There was a suggestion that we have the next one in north Mississippi in a couple months - Tunica, maybe. What do you think?
There was a suggestion that we have the next one in north Mississippi in a couple months - Tunica, maybe. What do you think? Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Nah, you don't want to do that. I might actually be able to attend that one, and I guarantee you once I RSVP it will set records for worst attended M&G, ever!

Cheers,

bcg (note the "might"; no promises or commitments, express or implied, are made in this post...)
Had a great time last night seeing old freinds and some new hot ladies. It was really great meeting HSP, I wonder if Ginger made it to bed.LOL
But I fell like I've been in a train wreck this morning after my private party with April and Dallas.

Had a great time last night seeing old freinds and some new hot ladies. It was really great meeting HSP, I wonder if Ginger made it to bed.LOL
Special thanks to all that attended, I think everybody had a good time with old & New friends......

p.s. yes Ginger made it to bed safely!!
Special thanks to all that attended, I think everybody had a good time with old & New friends......

p.s. yes Ginger made it to bed safely!! Originally Posted by tracerxxx
No surprise there. I'll be surprised if you guys let her sleep, though.

Cheers,

bcg (bcg knows the lady by reputation; some lucky MS dawg has a huge "cat that ate the canary" grin on his face today, I'll bet)
Thank you Mr. Fancy Pants for another great time. Dallas took a head count (sounds just like something she would do, doesn't it?). How many? 30?

Yes, cmon - let's do Tunica! It is on I-69.................
Ooh, I-69! That's incredibly appropriate.

OK, you north MS folks, let me hear about your interest and, more important, your willingness to do the scouting for a location for the M&G!
The M&G's just keep getting better and better!!!
I'll follow this party anywhere!
When are we going to have another Jackson ms one again its been a while
The M&G was a success and I admit to enjoying myself. It was nice to greet one of our Mods and the Lovely Lady from the "Natural" State. Our Mississippi Ladies were Naturally lovely!

There was a lot of good conversation, great humor, AND NO DRAMA!
Several of us sat around till after 11:00 (2300) enjoying the pleasant evening weather and telling humorous tales.

I think that Jackson would be a good compromise for the next M&G.
While it is not in the Center of the state, in is about and equal drive from all parts of the state. (If I'm wrong - please don't flame me. I've only lived here 2 years)

Looking forward to the next M&G.

Be Careful & Enjoy!
When are we going to have another Jackson ms one again its been a while Originally Posted by curtdog
Hate that I have been missing out but I will be looking forward to the next Jxn meet as well. I had a great time with you guys and girls at the last one!
That was awesome fun meeting everyone and sharing converstaions!!!! Lots of sexy guys & gals we have in this hobby world!! And we ALL behaved ourselves{even me...lol}

And yes Babee sexy lady,I do love a good "head count"!!

Thanks host,job well done!

And I espec enjoyed the afterwards romp with my best girl April & RPM!!!{not telling details though.....lol}......wow, I am still feeling frisky!!
  • fd150
  • 05-14-2010, 04:28 PM
ha ha...
yeeee haaa
wooo hoooo
hugs and kisses
I think that Jackson would be a good compromise for the next M&G.
While it is not in the Center of the state, in is about and equal drive from all parts of the state. (If I'm wrong - please don't flame me. I've only lived here 2 years) Originally Posted by biomed1
Makes more sense that Tunica, if I may speak honestly. Given the distribution of providers/hobbyists that I see in the state, y'all really don't need to come farther north than Jax.

Cheers,

bcg
I would have to say.......I like to drive.... giggle

Tunica, Jackson, Olive Branch LOL...that might be a little far for a party..Dallas, April & Lea wanna set up a .... giggle ...

road trip is what I was thinking...nothing less (but a whole lot more GRIN)

again I really enjoyed spending time talking and laughing with those that attended...

hugz!
Lilith