Inez Sainz - Sexual Harassment!!

Ok...What do you think about the Inez Sainz situation?

"Self proclaimed “hottest sports reporter in Mexico”, former pageant queen Ines Sainz, claims she was sexually harassed and called names as she attempted to interview QB Marc Sanchez in the locker room.

She stated that she was dressed appropriately and even tweeted a picture of her attire on the day of the event"

This is what she was wearing that day. I feel like no matter what the fuck she was wearing...These guys had no right to harass her..On the other hand some people feel like she was dressed inappropriately!!? What do you think?

Another pic below!!

I thought I had seen the best ass in the world. I stand corrected.
  • eagle
  • 09-15-2010, 05:43 PM
She is hot but not dressed inappropriately!
Ooops...Someone covered this in COED!? This is the best ass in the world!!

Vida Guerra!
In Latin America they wear everything tight and showing everything. Go you will be amazed.

That pic looks like vida guerra
Ok...What do you think about the Inez Sainz situation?

"Self proclaimed “hottest sports reporter in Mexico”, former pageant queen Ines Sainz, claims she was sexually harassed and called names as she attempted to interview QB Marc Sanchez in the locker room.

She stated that she was dressed appropriately and even tweeted a picture of her attire on the day of the event"

This is what she was wearing that day. I feel like no matter what the fuck she was wearing...These guys had no right to harass her..On the other hand some people feel like she was dressed inappropriately!!? What do you think?

Another pic below!!

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
She could get it all day long!!!
I would consider myself a mangina if I were a stud pro football player and I didn't hit on that hottie.

But, I'm also an asshole.
I honestly believe she dresses like that because she LIKES and WANTS the attention it brings her (at least on that day), and as far as I know, it was not HER who complained about the attention she was getting from the football players, it was other media in the room.

You think she doesn't know how she looks in those clothes? It isn't like she is oblivious to what she is doing.

Saw her on Fox News saying those pants "fit good". lol I'd like to see her in the process of getting them on though, I bet it doesn't just slide right on like most of ours do. It is probably quite a struggle in fact.

I had a girlfriend before that would wear some eye-opening clothes at times, and some times she would complain to me about people staring at her, or strange people coming up and talking to her. We actually argued over it and her end logic was that she wanted to look good and sexy, but only for SPECIFIC people, and everyone else should just ignore the way she looked and treat her like everyone else.

In the end, I honestly think that even though she complained, it ended up being an ego stroke to her. She may have been anoyed and uncomfortable at the time of getting the attention, but afterward she would brag about strange men coming up and hitting on her to her friends, so....

-sd
All women are aware of what they are wearing, why they are wearing it, whom they are wearing it for, and what reaction they are hoping to attract. Her outfit reflects one who promotes herself as the "hottest sports reporter in Mexico". I would have had asked to "tap that ass" just on GP!
In Latin America they wear everything tight and showing everything. Go you will be amazed.

That pic looks like vida guerra Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Yep...That's Vida babaaay!!
Who's buying any of this crap. The Jets should send Azteca TV a bill for advertising, because they got exactly what they wanted, lots of air play and publicity.

They took an average looking girl, planted a set of rubber titties on her, probably had a fake ass put in, and parades her around with the "hottest sportscaster in Mexico" logo spattered everywhere. The only thing dimber is all of the guys going goo-goo over it. Heck, the majority of the Ladies right here on this site are a lot better looking than this "reporter'.

Did you see the interview she did with one of the news organizations. That blouse just about completely unbuttoned, and that dufus reporter trying not to stare.

Send them a bill for what ever the advertising rate is in using the NY Jets time for promotional purposes.
I dont believe they allow male reporters into women's lockerooms, dont know the answer? if women decide to go into boys' lockerooms, did I mention boys not men's, then they are taking a risk and that is a risk they have made a choice for. On another thought when are reporters just going to stay the hell out any lockeroom, men or women not discriminating, thats why they have before and after game press conferences is that not enough. I know what yall are thinking they get paid millions we deserve to harrass them no yall dont they work for an organization and are not owned by anybody, they deserve some privacy and that is their team lockeroom. I'll F$ck her but I dought shell f$ck me, if I was a pro athlet and hit on her I'll probably end up like Big Ben. Women don't hit on these guys unless your going to put out, they dont want your time just your body.My thoughts I just think shes trying to get ahead in life my .02.
More Inez:

That pic looks like vida guerra Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Yup most latin american hispanic women have no problem with being sexy.
Siphia Vagara
Penelope Cruz
Vuda Guerrea
Salma Hayek
Anybody care too add to this list.
You should see Ines on TV wearing her trademark short skirts.
Also someone wrote the providers were better lookinjg on ECCIIE would you please point me in there direction.
I haven't seen one yet.... well maybe PRS.