Coed vs. The Sandbox...just a thought

F*ck bringing SEXY back...I want the Coed back!

Coed Discussions - Houston
Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

The Sandbox-Houston
The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

As I look at Coed Discussions forum, out of the 20 threads on the first page, about half of them don't belong there...most should be in the Sandbox, a few in other forums like Welcome and Introductions. You guys are smart enough to figure out which threads I'm talking about...

My point, if it's not about f*cking, getting f*cked, etc, etc...please put it somewhere else, most likely the Sandbox. Just a suggestion

I'm no Mod, LAWD knows if I was there would be TOO many banned handles and closed threads....jus sayin'

Yall have a good night

btw, ironically, this post should be in The Sandbox...but I put it here for obvious reasons. Mods please feel free to move if you so desire
I wasn't ever in this camp before, but after today's bullshit, I'm with ya, DED. Put it in the 'Box and give some people a vacation...
I can't even ask a question about sex and wetness without the B.S.
Make it so providers can only post in the Provider Ads section and most of your problems are solved...

At least I read Co-Ed now. I don't want it to turn back into a lame collection of "Happy Birthday", "NBA Policy", "What's your favorite flavor of ice cream", and "Who was your first" threads? I have a better idea. Put those threads in the Sandbox and leave Co-Ed as it is now. The drama is all hobby related...
Make it so providers can only post in the Provider Ads section and most of your problems are solved...

At least I read Co-Ed now. I don't want it to turn back into a lame collection of "Happy Birthday", "NBA Policy", "What's your favorite flavor of ice cream", and "Who was your first" threads? I have a better idea. Put those threads in the Sandbox and leave Co-Ed as it is now. The drama is all hobby related... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I thinck you're really DearHunter... I'm just sayin...

(Just messin with ya... have a good one...)
Good thread topic DED. THings have gotten really crazy in this section as of late. It is as if some people are attempting to ignore proper board rules and member respect. If this continues points will start being issued to those offenders ignoring board rules and post by Mods to adhere to board rules.
what really annoys the hell outta me is how quick people get off topic in a thread, especially when the topic is actually relevant. it's insane...thank god for that ignore button though
Umm, umm I am on the fence on this one cause there are some LAME boring sh!t in here, like the guy posting about his small we-we and all, lol.

Seriously, when the threads are funny/entertaining then that's okay but happy birthhday threads oops I posted one of those too. Ahh let's face it, the Sandbox is for political talk and more realistic things, CO-ED has become it's own beast sort of like a school yard during lunch or P.E. ..... I just hate the slap yo' mama' thread, lol.

I just do want it to return to "What's your favorite part of a women", "my question to men", zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I do understand your point DED, let's all think to when CO-ED became so dysfunctional hmmmmm maybe on 09/01/2010..... IT'S OBVIOUS.
...thank god for that ignore button though Originally Posted by thebodyguard_69
I have the bodyguard on ignore ... can someone tell me what he just said...
I have the bodyguard on ignore ... can someone tell me what he just said... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
lmao... my point exactly. but a little humor from TMFT is always needed however.
lmao... my point exactly. a little humor from TMFT is always needed however. Originally Posted by thebodyguard_69
It's all I got left...
I can't even ask a question about sex and wetness without the B.S. Originally Posted by angelinadream
BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT AD ... YOU ARE SOFIA ... PEOPLE DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING TRICKED & LIED TOO, EVERYTIME YOU POST CLAIMING TO BE AD, YOU ARE POSTING ANOTHER LIE

ENOUGH !!!!

Brooke returns from a NCNS only to spew anmosity and hate on thread after thread. Enough is enough already.
Hate? Try, spreading the TRUTH ... and you RAPHAEL are a STALKER and the laughing stock of real providers everywhere.
If any Moderators are awake, please close this thread...Thank You