Halloween Parties!!! What are you being/doing for Halloween?

I'm love those 1920s period costumes so I'm leaning towards either being a sexy mobster bitch or a flapper girl. The group I'm with (Desirous Party) is having a club takeover at Ritz Caberet, then a hotel takeover at the Marriott... their parties are always a blast! Anyone interested in going PM me, I'm reserving a suite and only members and their guests are allowed on our floors. http://desirousparty.com/event.aspx?...48085327486250

So what costume do you have in mind, and where's the party at?!?
I'm gonna be one of those little green army men. You know the ones that came one a clear bag of like 100. not ware of any parties yet.
So what, you're gonna like wear all green and paint your body green too?
Lol pretty much, but without painting my whole body. Just stick with the costume that's gonna show the most skin.
I ought to find an incredible hulk costume. Daphne you already know how funny that would look on me
  • Trey
  • 09-25-2010, 01:22 PM
I'm gonna paint myself blue like avatar and just wear a loin cloth out side. Tell me where the party is I'm there.
I already decided on Rainbow Brite but the slutty costume version and I cant wait. i wanted to last year but I already had my Girl Scout costume bought and ready so I waited til Halloween Day and bought it for this year. My BFF is having a civie Halloween Party but Ill post pics of me in my costume. But here it isAttachment 17870
I'm going to take a bath in angelina in a wet dream's tub, then .............................. ....become the 4th member of the Blue Man Group.

I already decided on Rainbow Brite but the slutty costume version and I cant wait. i wanted to last year but I already had my Girl Scout costume bought and ready so I waited til Halloween Day and bought it for this year. My BFF is having a civie Halloween Party but Ill post pics of me in my costume. But here it isAttachment 17870 Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila

Did it come with the cookies? Too cute.........

When I did (back in the day,LOL) decide to dress up I'd always go as a granny. Curlers, complete with hair net, ratty bathrobe, socks. slippers and face cream....I actually won $300- 2nd place a few years back...... Then about 15 yrs ago I burned my cornea....(long TRUE story) and had to wear a patch so I took my girls out dressed like..... you guessed it... a pirate. They still hate me for that one!
I'm gonna paint myself blue like avatar and just wear a loin cloth out side. Tell me where the party is I'm there. Originally Posted by trey

Now that would be hot! And if I thought you were serious and could tear away from SO for a night I'd kidnap you... too bad.
I ought to find an incredible hulk costume. Daphne you already know how funny that would look on me Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

I did kinda snicker a little bit.. lol.. speaking of Avatar, I like the Airbender variety. You should paint an arrow down your head and back and go as Aang.
That would be bad ass. I asked my 10 year old nephew, why does he have that arrow on his head and down his spine.. he looked at me like I was retarded and says, "That means that he's centered.." Okay.

I'm going to take a bath in angelina in a wet dream's tub, then .............................. ....become the 4th member of the Blue Man Group.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Groovy... just don't catch anything while you're there...
I am dressing as a female condom it will be the closet I have been to getting in some p*ssy in a long time.
Lol well that works. I guess. At least you're not going as a douchbag. What would that costume look like?
This is mine from last year!! I am wearing again this year...PHUK IT!

ICECREAMMAN don't say a WORD!