Romo: Owen who?

Schaub: 0 and 3 Bitch!
Schaub: Knock Knock...

Romo: Who's there?

Schaub: Owen...

Romo: Owen who?

Schaub: 0 and 3 Bitch! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Let's not get too cocky .....

... UT did yesterday...... not to mention sloppy at the same time.
Knock Knock: Who's there? No more chirpy Texans fans, that's who. How'd that taste Texan fans?
Knock Knock: Who's there? No more chirpy Texans fans, that's who. How'd that taste Texan fans? Originally Posted by strongbad
Horrible, but the sun shines on a monkey's ass from time to time.
Knock Knock: Who's there? No more chirpy Texans fans, that's who. How'd that taste Texan fans? Originally Posted by strongbad

Already....Go Cowboys

I think im going horse over here....yelling for them

my neighbor must be a Texan Fan cause he baggn on my wall...haha
Do you think the Cardinals will do good in this years playoffs?
Do you think the Cardinals will do good in this years playoffs? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
The two times the 'Stros got their brooms out of the closet and swept the Cards this year took all of the chirp out of the "chirpy" Cardinal fans!

Sweep! Sweep!
a sobering loss can be a good thing
Still saying it....GOOOOOO Texans
You've been pleasing the booty lovers with your avatar long enough Icey Cakez6969. How about showing the boob lovers a little love?
Cards & Cowboys championships: 15
Astros & Texans: ??????
But please, even though I'm talking trash if u hear of an upcoming vice-raid, please give ol SB a heads up this time. wink
I'm still a texans fan thru n thru . Buddy called me a few minutes ago and asked me what happened, I told him I got fucked that's what lol. But I'm still rootin for 'em.
I'm still a texans fan thru n thru . Buddy called me a few minutes ago and asked me what happened, I told him I got fucked that's what lol. But I'm still rootin for 'em. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I am with you!
  • Dad
  • 09-26-2010, 09:54 PM
It is all TheDaliLama fault!

Quit jinxing us!!!