BLS and Rimming discussion

Nearly all men like their balls sucked and licked during a BJ. In fact, a great BJ in my opinion has to include a little of this. But, what about a nice rimjob? I know I love it! Assuming everything is properly clean why is this such a rare service? I know I enjoy it and enjoy doing it for the provider too!

Just wondering how this is viewed and how to encourage more ass licking?
Because even people that think they have great hygiene don't always. I got poop on my finger once, that was enough.
did it burn?
I love to suck dick and worship your balls with my mouth and tongue, but it stops at the crack! And not everyone will get that from me. Ymmv here kinda situation.
BLS is pretty standard. I notice that not a lot of guys are having it done. I could never suck a dick without loving those balls. I think I like balls more than I like dick. I like to lay on my back with my head hanging off the bed and put the balls in my mouth and just stroke the dick. I loooove big juicy balls that take up my whole mouth. It's just feels so relaxing to have juicy balls in my mouth and stroke a nice hard cock with one hand and make myself cum with the other.

Nearly all men like their balls sucked and licked during a BJ. In fact, a great BJ in my opinion has to include a little of this. But, what about a nice rimjob? I know I love it! Assuming everything is properly clean why is this such a rare service? I know I enjoy it and enjoy doing it for the provider too!

Just wondering how this is viewed and how to encourage more ass licking? Originally Posted by Greek73
No girl wants to be known for licking assholes, lol.

I don't advertise TUMA because I don't want every guy thinking that I'm going to lick their butt. It's a YMMV thing. I have approached the topic with a few guys who I was very attracted to and they were not interested because to them it seemed gay. Yes, a guy turned me down......for licking his ass. I think it's a southern thing....I don't know.

So I have yet to lick an ass but as soon as I do I'm going to tell all y'all about it.
It may have reminded them of some prison days,
One of the reasons I offer manscaping is I love a nice smooth 'set' in my mouth- so no issue on the ball attention. The other isn't on the menu.
First time I had a bit of a rimjob was in Hong Kong. I had just showered (at the place) and made sure everything was clean. The girl cleaned things more. When she licked me, I was shocked at first because I had no idea it would happen. Then, I settled down and enjoyed it for a minute or two before she moved on. There are lots of nerve endings that can be pleasured. For the ladies, have a mint in your mouth to help you out if you are afraid of an awful taste. As usual, if it smells bad, don't lick it (I think that is a standard rule all around).
I don't like girls messing with my balls. I have a very high tolerance for pain unless it is in that area. As for rimming, I have no desire to have it done to me at this point. That's just me though.