Family or hobby??

Being a provider I will tell you that there are some people out here that are very selfish and inconsiderate. I don't understand how one would mistake me for taking care of his needs verses having to take my daughter to the ER because she was having an asthma attack and had to cancel the appointment. I notified him by text, pm on here and 2 phone calls with voicemails 2 hours prior to our appointment.
And end up with a nasty message from him!!
If you notified him of the problem as quick as you could he is a dick. I hope everything turned out well.

I will say that many providers use the family excuse every chance they get. I have had a cancellation because of "family" a couple days after a NCNS. They had logged into this site several times before they finally contacted me too. Obviously family is more important, but there are girls and Im sure guys that use them as their defacto excuse when communicatin and planning failures happen. I have also had a girl tell me she was sick, but had a guy mention he saw her that day.

It is very easy to become cynical in this hobby, so blow the guy off as a DB if he doesnt appologize to your satisfaction.
Sounds like a selfish douche. Sorry he was mean. Plus side is now you know there's one guy you don't need to see, right?
Family 1st, all the rest 2nd.
You did all you needed to he seems to be a asshole if he did this. I wouldn't have felt the need to explain to the board unless he posted a totally unfair ncns post about you. Shit happens if it pissed him off then he's selfish
I agree, I mean an emergency is an emergency. I bet if he had an emergency he probably wouldn't think twice about canceling. No reason to leave a nasty message without cause. Some people just need better manners.
Don't let it bother you. You handled it the best way you could have. Life happens, your kid should come first. Unfortunately that type of response is a part of this little world. Just add his name to your don't see list.
My kid comes first no matter what. Im sure its same with you and your babys. .You are a great provider..
Thanks guys...
Ladies if you want the info please pm me.
Xoxo,
Lindsay
She forgot to tell everybody it was the third time. And when she was called back she sounded like she just got up or she was hungover.
She forgot to tell everybody it was the third time. And when she was called back she sounded like she just got up or she was hungover. Originally Posted by mexmex50
Noooo mexmex50, you being a rude asshole... tell me it is not sooooo... <SMDH>

I'm glad you put yourself out there for this .
But since u haven't seen me then how would you know what I sounded like hungover? I would never use my kid for any excuse, but thanks for exposing yourself.

Xoxo,
Lindsay
hope your daughter is okay!!
hope your daughter is okay!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
The ER gave her steroid treatments and then we were released.
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Here's my last comment on this subject then you wk's can have it.Like I said it was the 3rd time she's done this I called her back an hour after she cancelled and she was sleep.Maybe her assistant forgot to wake her up.Assistant who the hell she think she is a movie star.