How many providers?

Have their real age in their profile? I do and I'm being told that I lie about it to my clients and this board? I'm very happy to say I'm gonna be 35 this month on the 27th. I understand some providers don't do it for their own reasons, but I look damn good for my age and I'm very confident in what I do.
Any input from you guys and gals is very welcome
Xoxo,
Lindsay
I have been told by some providers that guys like a certain age so that is what they try to sell. That being said I just go with 28 means 30/31
I put my real age

I am 50 and can still rock it,so why not embrace it???!!!!
I have been told by some providers that guys like a certain age so that is what they try to sell. That being said I just go with 28 means 30/31 Originally Posted by yogi692
Well babe I'm gonna be 35... Lol ... Guess maybe I should roll back the clock a Lil bit before our date..
Lindsay
Ill be 32 in a month...ouch lol but i love being in my 30's
I put my real age

I am 50 and can still rock it,so why not embrace it???!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Right I'm very proud of the way my body looks.. And it's gonna look even better by the end of Feb, cause that's when my first modeling job starts and thats when i will be touring as well.
Lindsay
I think ladies in there 30's and 40's are the best....and seeing both Kaylen and O here just made me very excited. Lol
I think ladies in there 30's and 40's are the best....and seeing both Kaylen and O here just made me very excited. Lol Originally Posted by yogi692

Time for a double?? Let me know babe I will hook it up..

Lindsay
I post my real age. I like getting older and appreciate a man who enjoys a woman my age. No surprises when they meet me. Well, maybe they would be surprised by my personality but not my age.
Don't tease me....how about tomorrow morning around 5..... Lol
Don't tease me....how about tomorrow morning around 5..... Lol Originally Posted by yogi692

,Lindsay
I would love to do doubles with you Lindsay for sure
lindsay===you are HOT! good luck on the modeling!!
I would love to do doubles with you Lindsay for sure Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Sweet!!!
Xoxo,
Lindsay
I would love to do doubles with you Lindsay for sure Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
lindsay===you are HOT! good luck on the modeling!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks babe how sweet!
Lindsay