Mizzmini

Okay fella's I've been on this site for a week now. I have had the pleasure of meeting with a few of the kind gentlemen that are members on this site. I can say 98% of the guy were happy with my services and said they would write a great reviews.(still waiting) the other 2% i'm sorry, i wish i could pls everyone but there sum things i'm just not into,and instead of displaying and half way performance because of my uncomfortibility seems counterproductive,this is surpose to be about smiles and hugs. I'am new but i'm a fast learner. I see that some guys try to use there reviews as power and control which i think is wrong.Review or not i will not compromise to any and every demand. I have had some guys just pop up at my door,asking me to perform crazy acts and ect.Then threating me with a bad review.
With the expections of a few opinon's.I'am a good provider and i plan to get better with time. I do offer bbbj of an extra 50 and if you are clean. i do offer showers before and after if needed. Hopefully the true gentlemen on here see that i'am only here to be a true provider.
Sorry, if there was a good review, it would have already popped up. I don't believe you.
UPselling for service, and bad reviews. Not good.
HA! Is this girl serious?
"i wont sacrifice my morals, etc. etc. etc. .... but for an extra $50...."

hahaha

at the very least....someone would have posted a reply in a thread (here or in reviews) saying they had a good time with you.

Oh, and your "signature" on your text messages is pretty blatant about the fact that you're under "management" ("john doe's angels").
You seem to make about every possible wrong move here.
I've chatted with her on the phone and she's a sweet girl but the proof is in the puddin...or the reviews. Time will only tell if she gets it together.
Thats fine you can believe what you pls sir.
Sorry, if there was a good review, it would have already popped up. I don't believe you. Originally Posted by oleguy
Okay fella's I've been on this site for a week now. I have had the pleasure of meeting with a few of the kind gentlemen that are members on this site. I can say 98% of the guy were happy with my services and said they would write a great reviews.(still waiting) the other 2% i'm sorry, i wish i could pls everyone but there sum things i'm just not into,and instead of displaying and half way performance because of my uncomfortibility seems counterproductive,this is surpose to be about smiles and hugs. I'am new but i'm a fast learner. I see that some guys try to use there reviews as power and control which i think is wrong.Review or not i will not compromise to any and every demand. I have had some guys just pop up at my door,asking me to perform crazy acts and ect.Then threating me with a bad review.
With the expections of a few opinon's.I'am a good provider and i plan to get better with time. I do offer bbbj of an extra 50 and if you are clean. i do offer showers before and after if needed. Hopefully the true gentlemen on here see that i'am only here to be a true provider. Originally Posted by mizzmini
Wow... You say 98% are happy and only 2% are not. 2 bad reviews. By you're math you've been a busy girl, seeing 100 clients then in your short tenure here on ECCIE. Is this correct? Or might the percentages be a little off?
Using your own numbers, you've seen 100 guys and 98 of them were happy with your services and 2 were dissatisfied. And you believe that we should waste our time and effort in seeing you. Give me a break. If you get good reviews you will get business, it's that simple. You are just not credible to me. End of discussion.
Really?

An upcharge for BBBJ? That will cost you business here. This is not craigslist.

look, im not trying to insult you, but you may want to read up on other providers here.

People here do not want to be upcharged.

BBBJ is pretty standard.

On the other hand.... I wish you luck.... I just dont think you realize this site doesnt work like craigslist.
I have had some guys just pop up at my door,asking me to perform crazy acts Originally Posted by mizzmini
Sweetheart, you are real cute and I wish you the best, but I'm sure a lot of these "crazy" requests are probably more common than you think. This is not a dating service, you are called a provider for a reason. And Dallas is a very tough market in which to be competitive. Might be time to rethink your commitment to this lifestyle.
Sweetheart, you are real cute and I wish you the best, but I'm sure a lot of these "crazy" requests are probably more common than you think. This is not a dating service, you are called a provider for a reason. And Dallas is a very tough market in which to be competitive. Might be time to rethink your commitment to this lifestyle. Originally Posted by eccl3
I dont think it could have been worded better than that....

Nice.
the world needs plenty of bartenders too!
That was just a ball park number. Just as my title said im new but true. I admit i've made my rookie mistakes early in the 1st quarter. i've learned from the mistakes i have made so far and know what i must do to meet the standards on this site. bbbjs will be avail on the menu. And just to make things right,I'm going to do 20 off on any session mon-fri
Some lucky fella is going to see what happens when i have a point to prove.
And my point is that i'm worth a good review.
mizzmini.

1. Whether you choose to offer CBJ or BBBJ is up to you and ONLY YOU. I've been around the hobby and this board and ASPD before that and there are plenty of horror stories of guys who stink so bad that more than one provider has puked from the stench coming from a guys crotch. If the guy is clean and you want to do that, great.

As an example, go look at the reviews for Laylonie. She has been around for a long time, 300 an hour and is CBJ also. Contrary to what the asshats are bellowing about here in this thread, it doesn't hurt her business and honestly, it won't hurt yours. You are being subjected to the mob mentality where the next thing that will happen is they'll tell you that "everyone does BBFS" and will try to force you to do that.

2. WAY too many guys will tell you they will do a review but are just too damn lazy to do so. Thye'll ask for a cheaper session by making that promise or even worse, you'll get guys who will tell you that a review from THEM will make your phone blow up.

The only thing making your phone ring is good and consistant service.

It may be tough to pretend you really are into the 50 year old fat guy who wants to bang you but as noted by providers over the years, try to find ONE thing about the guy that you like and smile and keep your attention on that and try to have fun.

3. As for "management/pimp" claims, hey, having your phone sig line include that was not a good idea but it did tell those who txted that there is someone behind the scenes and I'd suggest you chat with girls like Fawn or Ze or Hotlips Houlihan about that. They'll offer some great advice.

Have fun.
Mini,

Good luck here. But a few things I want to point out. The first is making such a post does not put you in a favorable light. The second thing is posting "ads" in the discussion section is not allowed. Thirdly, although BBBJ is pretty much the norm around here, don't allow guys to pressure you into doing things you are not comfortable with. Finally, "if" you have "management," that will cause many to not see you. "If" that is the case, get rid of them. You don't need them. They are only taking your money and not helping you at all. After reading your reviews, I would suggest you seek out some of the ladies who have been around for awhile and ask for advice. You are a young spinner and should do very well here. But you have to make the money, don't let the money make you. If you want success, speak with the sisters who have been where you are at now. Making small changes can result in big changes. Know what I mean?

Meg