facebook issues

got my personal account disabled
cant reach anyone at facebok
read this has happened to a lot of people, seems the FB automation is just going around killing accounts
anyway to recover my FB account?
There's a place on there that walks you through that sorry don't have a link for ya.
There's a place on there that walks you through that sorry don't have a link for ya. Originally Posted by yourdesire
I cant find any such place
Id appreciate more help
thanks
Count your blessings.
Count your blessings. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet

Because of these particular terms, we can pretty much rest assured that in say, 95% of cases, when you’re friending and interacting with someone on Facebook - it really is that person.

But, on the other hand, Facebook’s tight terms often flag perfectly legit accounts and, unfortunately, terminate those profiles - frequently with no warning at all.

I compare this to having your spam filters on your regular email too high where you end up inadvertently directing a bunch of bona fide email to your junk folder. It seems Facebook’s filters are a tad too tight!
https://www.facebook.com/notes/mari-...d/51723166339/

stupidty is facebook

Because of these particular terms, we can pretty much rest assured that in say, 95% of cases, when you’re friending and interacting with someone on Facebook - it really is that person.

But, on the other hand, Facebook’s tight terms often flag perfectly legit accounts and, unfortunately, terminate those profiles - frequently with no warning at all.

I compare this to having your spam filters on your regular email too high where you end up inadvertently directing a bunch of bona fide email to your junk folder. It seems Facebook’s filters are a tad too tight!
https://www.facebook.com/notes/mari-...d/51723166339/

stupidty is facebook Originally Posted by timmystool
No, what is stupid is all of the shady fakes out there that requires strict filtering.
No, what is stupid is all of the shady fakes out there that requires strict filtering. Originally Posted by royamcr
huh?

who gives a fuck if accounts are real or not, people are the same way
huh?

who gives a fuck if accounts are real or not, people are the same way Originally Posted by timmystool
Fake accounts are bad for several reasons. Such as spreading fake stories and propaganda by foreign governments. It's bad for advertisers and bad for Facebook when the people that buy ads find out their money ney is wasted on Russian bots. It's just bad all around and it's not just morons that fall for the bad that comes from these accounts.
Fake accounts are bad for several reasons. Such as spreading fake stories and propaganda by foreign governments. It's bad for advertisers and bad for Facebook when the people that buy ads find out their money ney is wasted on Russian bots. It's just bad all around and it's not just morons that fall for the bad that comes from these accounts. Originally Posted by bigryan2222

yeah, ok, duh
I didnt think that comment thru
yes, correct
I am not a fake accoount, im a 14 yo old account that has submitted several pics of my ID to fb

I'm still at a loss as to why my account was first "Need confirmation of ID"
then disabled

or how to recover my account/and or get my pics!
Are you using your real name for Facebook?
Are you using your real name for Facebook? Originally Posted by bigryan2222
yeah
and sent in 3 ids with my name on it
have done this 4 times in 4 weeks
That's crazy I was in Facebook jail for 30 days I just got out. Lol couldnt post. Comment share or like
That's crazy I was in Facebook jail for 30 days I just got out. Lol couldnt post. Comment share or like Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
yeah what gets me is before i got "disabled"
my account was blocked due to "suspicious" activity
kinda like this
https://www.quora.com/Have-you-exper...-it-be-avoided

then I had to type in a code that never came
and it was only unlocked when the code came after changing my password

2 days later, disabled

facebook is just having issues, I just was on facebook to share pics wih friends/family/store them
because I had my accout mostly private, people on meme pages would call me "fake" and likely reported me
I wasnt fake, I just didnt share my page with strangers
right?
Fake accounts are bad for several reasons. Such as spreading fake stories and propaganda by foreign governments. It's bad for advertisers and bad for Facebook when the people that buy ads find out their money ney is wasted on Russian bots. It's just bad all around and it's not just morons that fall for the bad that comes from these accounts. Originally Posted by bigryan2222

well, people are idiots in general

easy ways to confirm if someone is real

for whatever reason, I got my account back,, no email, no nothing, the golf game I play that is linked to the account,went from unvailable to showing my profile pic....I was always able to play the game, just one minor change
I opened FB and boom, Im back on, with no explaination at all
I know a dancer who used her stage name. She just had her account blocked. I know it wasn't her real name but if you look at a lot of names on facebook, they aren't someones legal name. She posted one and I mean only one picture of the rear view of her. She was wearing a bra and panties, thigh highs and 6 inch stripper shoes. That picture alone got her 1000 requests in a single 24 hr period. She also posted her burner number so guys she gave her number to could get her to show up in suggestions. She said she was getting all kinds of guys sending messages to her on messenger. All hours of the day. Since she wasn't responding to these messages, guys were calling her fake. This was because they wanted more pics of her and didn't get any. All she used the account was to see things from her home town area. Really didn't post much. She wasn't soliciting, asking for money or gifts.Yes, I understand the problem of harassment and ad driven revenue. If you aren't harassing someone, who cares. If they direct ads to you based on your true location, gender, age, etc. Why does your legal name really mean.