Small 2 Story Cottage - NW Tarrant Co

Barter for services with a lovely 35+ Dallas Fort Worth MILF ?

The location is 11 west of the I-35 N / 820 corridor & 5 mi north of I-30
It is a small 2 story cottage with a covered porch, upstairs is 800-870 sq. ft., downstairs is the same sq footage, primarily the garage with washer/dryer, located on the north west side of Tarrant County. It is 6/10's of a mile from the 820 / Jim Wright freeway.

It has berber carpeting through out & furnished with a comtemporary leather living room set, brass & glass coffee, end & sofa tables, 55" plasma TV, entertainment center, Kenwood amp, turner, CD, & DVD player, bedroom has a entertainment cabinet, queen 4 post head board, foot board, one night stand, & queen flotation bed. It is total electric with central air & heat, 6 ft. privacy fence & electric gated driveway. Very secluded and off the beaten path with little to no traffic on the street in front and the neighbors keep to themselves. Modern appliances stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven.

It is my residence but I travel for work so I am seldom there, maybe 4-6 days a month if the stars & the moon are in alignment just right.

I would entertain the offer to barter services to an established verified provider, preferably 35 yrs up, attractive, mature milf with references...

A Dallas Fort Worth provider used it 2-4 days a week the past 5 yrs to entertain her Ft. Worth clientele until her long term plans changed and she moved out of state. She was a ATF - UTR lady I met on the other board in 2002.

I have verified provider references & a veteran member in the hobby over a decade on the other board, A_ _ _. I am not interested in renting the property as I do return from time to time and need a place to stay. When I do hobby it is in DFW and not while I travel.

Interested send me a PM, I apologize if I don't get right back with you as I don't login on here as often as I should.
Too damn bad for me that I'm not there anymore. Lol
This sounds beyond perfect but I'm now in OKC and live here instead of DFW.
Good luck. I'm sure you'll have no problem getting what you want.
Happy Holidays!!
What about a traveling girl? I would totally do this