URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/syrac...-/069218558631
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: -
Activities: BBBJ, COT, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Short-ish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Maintains excellent physical fitness, ensuring a positive and enjoyable experience.
Recommendation: Yes
Why does this seem...suspicious?

Maintains excellent physical fitness, ensuring a positive and enjoyable experience.

That's a new one...AI perhaps?
Why does this seem...suspicious?

Maintains excellent physical fitness, ensuring a positive and enjoyable experience.

That's a new one...AI perhaps? Originally Posted by classe300
Thank Grammarly.
Give her a break, she's new here.
Is the rest of the story missing or am I crazy? I feel like the other review from this person about Samantha said the same thing and had no details.
Is the rest of the story missing or am I crazy? I feel like the other review from this person about Samantha said the same thing and had no details. Originally Posted by Thedudeabides1602
The rest of the story is that it was time well spent and well worth revisiting.
I would have to agree. I mean everything that I've seen about Samantha is her smoking habit. And she lists as a non-smoker?? Then this maintaining excellent fitness? That's back to back? I don't know about you guys but something smells fishy
I would have to agree. I mean everything that I've seen about Samantha is her smoking habit. And she lists as a non-smoker?? Then this maintaining excellent fitness? That's back to back? I don't know about you guys but something smells fishy Originally Posted by brianfla38
BUSTORNOT might be busted after all.