A New National Emblem for the United States Government

How about you giving it to IFFY's, what did you call it? Oh yeah, SWEET ASS?
Another phony patriot making fun of a tradition started by WWII Combat Veterans. Good show, Mr. Phony American, Assup!
What, the rubber?

You are ridiculous. I've insulted the country? You sound like a Middle East cleric!

Don't tell HK!

She'll send you 72 virgins ... You'll make 73!
You did, Assup. Now you're a liar by denying it. Phony bastard.
Head up his ass dipshit of the year always eye and ear closing when it come to reality
Well put, short us!
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You should be happy now when you are being fucked in the ass there is confidence in safety.
You did, Assup. Now you're a liar by denying it. Phony bastard. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Grasping at straws, for a change.

1) You never indicated that this was a "tradition started by WWII combat veterans,". So there's no insult.

2) What lie did I tell to "get out of it?"

That said, it's still a stupid fucking cartoon, Whiny, I don't care whose "tradition" it is. and if it's such a time honored tradition, why don't we all know about it?

When did you serve this country, butt lover? I seem to remember you didn't.

So quit trying to manufacture stupid shit ... You've an abundance of it without further lies.

I'd say nice try, but this wasnt even close. And you're shitting on a tradition started by Little League coaches by fucking up the "nice try."

Phony butt lover.
Your lying again, Assup. I quoted the source several times. Quit painting yourself into a corner. You're a phony patriot, and a phony American. Dipshit.
No you haven't. Not once, you lying sack of shit.

I guess you need to repost them or we'll all know what a worthless man-ass lover you are.

Or provide the link now.

I guess Im playing you like a "cheap fiddle" is I think was the way you misquoted the cliche?

You have been irrelevant ever since your masters fled the boat.

Or have you?

DEPENDS!

another irrelevant tedious post from the most dishonest member of ECCIE!
You're a phony, unAmerican liar, Assup. And a dipshit.
and you're dodging a question. AGAIN.

Nothing new.
You're painting yourself into a corner, again, Assup. As usual.
Ignore button could remove shitfucks if used... IMA try it...fuckers