Graduated Rating System For Provider Reviews?

I'm sure this idea has been discussed before but I couldn't find it in a search.

Instead of just a "yes" or "no" recommendation at the end of a review, why not provide for a graduated rating system? The reviewer would be asked to assign a grade, say from (1)-to-(5) to the provider for "Appearance" and "Performance", (1) being low and (5) a high grade.

Since the grades would be subjective, and my grading for a particular provider might be a (3) and yours a (2), a second line could be added showing the average grades for that provider to date. After all, providers (and clients) have good and bad days!

For example, the review would end with:

This review rating - Appearance (4) Performance (5)
This providers average ratings - Appearance (3) Performance (4)

Other reviewing sites, such as www.nightshift.co use similar systems.

So what's your idea for an improved system, or do you like the current one?
I'm sure this idea has been discussed before but I couldn't find it in a search.

Instead of just a "yes" or "no" recommendation at the end of a review, why not provide for a graduated rating system? The reviewer would be asked to assign a grade, say from (1)-to-(5) to the provider for "Appearance" and "Performance", (1) being low and (5) a high grade.

Since the grades would be subjective, and my grading for a particular provider might be a (3) and yours a (2), a second line could be added showing the average grades for that provider to date. After all, providers (and clients) have good and bad days!

For example, the review would end with:

This review rating - Appearance (4) Performance (5)
This providers average ratings - Appearance (3) Performance (4)

Other reviewing sites, such as www.nightshift.co use similar systems.

So what's your idea for an improved system, or do you like the current one? Originally Posted by Gallantnight
It's an interesting idea. For me personally, I don't know that it would change my decision making process much, as I get what I need for that from the ROS section. Could be helpful to non-premium members, assuming it wasn't implemented as a premium feature.
It's all very subjective anyway. One man's "no" can sometimes be a favorite for another guy. For some, no DATY would be a deal breaker, or at least make them rate a girl as a 1 or 2, but for me that would not negatively impact my experience at all. The important thing is that the experience can be accurately represented so a hobbyist will know what to expect. If you have an idea of what she is like, it will help a lot to decide if you want to try that experience. The ROS is definitely the most important part of the review. I know that some other sites use a rating system, but personally I think the yes or no recommendation with the ROS details are fine.
Kind of a catch 22. Guys write reviews to get premium access
but if you have a grading system like that in place they wouldn't
need to see the ROS and there may be fewer reviews posted.
Could be shooting are selves in the foot.
It's all very subjective anyway. One man's "no" can sometimes be a favorite for another guy. For some, no DATY would be a deal breaker, or at least make them rate a girl as a 1 or 2, but for me that would not negatively impact my experience at all. The important thing is that the experience can be accurately represented so a hobbyist will know what to expect. If you have an idea of what she is like, it will help a lot to decide if you want to try that experience. The ROS is definitely the most important part of the review. I know that some other sites use a rating system, but personally I think the yes or no recommendation with the ROS details are fine. Originally Posted by willro
I agree about the importance of the ROS. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing the recommendation expand from the simple "Yes/No" to a three way option:

1) Yes.
2) Yes, with reservations
3) No

The "Yes, with reservations" might take care of situations where... OK, the lady's legit (not a cash 'n dash, isn't going to team up with her pimp to rob you, not a vice cop, etc.) but for whatever reason the reviewer wasn't exactly enthusiastic about the session (he's a BBBJ only guy, and she's CBJ only, he wants GFE and she's not a GFE provider, etc.). The "with reservations" option might well include "(see ROS)" to clue newcomers and others without PA that there's more there that they really should be reading...

Cheers,

bcg
I agree about the importance of the ROS. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing the recommendation expand from the simple "Yes/No" to a three way option:

1) Yes.
2) Yes, with reservations
3) No

The "Yes, with reservations" might take care of situations where... OK, the lady's legit (not a cash 'n dash, isn't going to team up with her pimp to rob you, not a vice cop, etc.) but for whatever reason the reviewer wasn't exactly enthusiastic about the session (he's a BBBJ only guy, and she's CBJ only, he wants GFE and she's not a GFE provider, etc.). The "with reservations" option might well include "(see ROS)" to clue newcomers and others without PA that there's more there that they really should be reading...

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

This sounds like a good idea. I think that could be an improvement. I've done a couple of reviews where I said yes, but in the ROS I gave a couple of reasons why another guy might not want to take my yes recommendation.
could go south fairly quick
guys would still lie on it though