making a cum back!!!

Hey, loves so i know for the last couple months i have not been very active on eccie. Had alot to take care of, know that i have done what i needed to do im back and ready to mingle. Im ready to be my old dick sucking, cock fucking self again!!!! Hope you missed me because i havent had much play in the last couple of months and am ready to get back on your saddles!!!
Hey, loves so i know for the last couple months i have not been very active on eccie. Had alot to take care of, know that i have done what i needed to do im back and ready to mingle. Im ready to be my old dick sucking, cock fucking self again!!!! Hope you missed me because i havent had much play in the last couple of months and am ready to get back on your saddles!!! Originally Posted by Selena25
Well, that explains the cheering I've heard coming from somewhere to the west of me.

Welcome back and good luck!

Cheers,

bcg
Would love for that cum back to include a visit up here, soon! Welcome back!
Thanks babe and its on my list!!! I miss ya'll
Finally my Bish I have been missing u so much u don't even know. I'm so glad my other half is back and pls don't ever leave me by myself on here again. No but for real I love u and been missing u Bish XoXo
Never girl time we need to double up the fun again!! Nothing compares to being tag teamed by selena and serenity!!!
Never girl time we need to double up the fun again!! Nothing compares to being tag teamed by selena and serenity!!! Originally Posted by Selena25
Girl u already kno. I'm ready when u are. Let's get us some
I'm envious and scared for the lucky guy who gets that tag team
My heart couldn't handle it, need to double up in my nitro
You are the best Selena!! No one has come close to you yet in my book. ;-)
Well harrypatt cum get ya some more of selena glad i have a fan!!!
Double the fun!?!?

Selena, glad to hear it. Very good news!!!!
Good to see you back chula!I even missed you ..believe it or not!