Where would you request............. or post ?

ok. Hopefully local 'hater's and misunderstanders will just NOT waste their time clicking on my post; typically I get slammed against an embankment that's already been robbed and then run up into a crivice in the cement by a car/truck with no driver... HENCE.. I POST THAT PREFACE REQUEST.

I don't ty pack ALLY .. ( lol ) post in this venue because I get slammed in my 'hate miserable people world' by the miserable.. but I'm in need of some advice.

I'm staying in a 'small comunity' in North Texas * fort worth area * and because I'm a little on the mature side.. and have drama here for reasons I can't define.. I have plenty of time on my hands. I walk alot and while walking I've seen a beautiful street lettered with A LOT OF TRASH.

I don't want CREDITS or community recognition. I don't even want a thankyou or honks while folks drive down the road. I just would like some heavy trash bags and some sort of trash 'POKER' so that I can do something for the good of the community that helps me survive.. ( at least ) .. and to not spend so much time in a LOVELEY hotel room feeling sorry for me.

If I could afford the bags and the rake or the spear.. I'd walk to purchase them.. but I can't even afford lunch.

Who would you contact in the community to see if you could get the items you need donated ?

I'm going nuts.. and that's not my style at all.

ALL COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ON A POSITIVE NATURE OR TONE ARE WELCOME.

xoxo

thanks.

_jayne_
LakeWorth, Tx

and P.S: Thankyou to this venue and this community for everything I've been fortunate to learn and overcome. No words describe my gratitude.
Just saw the post....Sorry for the delay....I usually don't go into these areas...I can bring the heavy duty bags to you and I'm sure we can come up with a device to pick up the trash. PM me and we can discuss the project.