weight loss?

I need to drop 40lbs. No prob, I can carb cycle and use a military diet and drop rather quickly.. However, Im so hungry at night. Any suggestions for appetite control at night, something that won't keep me awake or raise blood pressure.. Looking for suggestions.

M
Sleep
Water
cigarette smoking..

I gather that's not you in your avatar.
peanut butter
roasted peanuts/almonds

String cheese sticks (mozzarella) wrapped in sliced turkey

Hood Low Calorie chocolate milk...taste great/low sugar/low carb ONLY sold at Walmart

Premier Protein shake sold at Costco by the case and Walmart in a 4pack. I like the Chocolate and Strawberry. Only 1 gram of sugar and 30 grams of protein. Amazon also carries it by the case, but cost a little more than Costco. Of the pre-mixed shakes that I've tried this one taste the best.

All of the above are pretty good bedtime snacks to stabilize blood sugar.
White rice eat all u want u won't gain weight from it.
Stay away from brown rice
Apple
Don't starve yourself. You have to eat carbs, carbs are power. Eat 5-6 times a day. Eat balanced. Do you have a workout program? Cardio is key to shedding weight and inches. If you eat right you won't be hungry. Very good ideas from Alaine on the snacks.
True, how all the girls wish it was!
download the app myfitnesspal and track EVERYTHING you eat. Buy a food scale and weigh your food. Track your calories and macronutrient intake.
Water & nuts handful of almonds
me .. lol i got something to put in your mouth they will fill you up !! no cals
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-08-2016, 12:25 AM
Banana and a glass of water have always worked for me to curb appetite. or a near zero calorie snack like cucumber.
Pine nuts. There are a natural appetite suppressant.
Water until piss clear, and at least mild exercise, like long distance walking or weightlifting. Food wise is a mixture diet of fruits, veggies, whole grain and certain meats like baked chicken, turkey and sliced ham for protein. Avoid sugar in all cost.

It may take months, but it works for me.