Do providers review hobbyist?

Ok, so many threads have touched on this point, weather the providers have access to the ROS, etc. So, do providers "review" hobbyist? Is it down to the screening? When a provider contacts another to ask about the hobbyist...how much do you say? How much do you ask? Or is there a site or aspect of this site that I don't know about. 😏
No reviews for you guys...

I generally would ask if a lady has met someone, would she see him again, and is there anything else I need to know about him.

I'm pretty detailed in my reference replies... Many a provider has messaged the next day saying TY so much for all the information you provided...I wouldn't have known how to handle him if you didn't give me the heads up...
No reviews for you guys...
. Originally Posted by Analeese
Whew! That's good to know. J/k.

you can probably just watch the guys show their asses in coed and get a good jump on the recon.
The ladies have Info Share and Powder Room Forums. Only the ladies have access to thoes Forums.
The ladies have Info Share and Powder Room Forums. Only the ladies have access to thoes Forums. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Thank you! That's good to know, interesting.
Male mods have access to the infoshare....not just us ladies...but they don't generally step in unless the two female mods are busy...
Male mods have access to the infoshare....not just us ladies...but they don't generally step in unless the two female mods are busy... Originally Posted by Analeese
That's ^^^^ true and one male Mod admitted in writing he had access to the Powder Room. AN area off limits to male Mods (or so I thought). I NEVER had access to the Powder Room when I was a Mod.
That's ^^^^ true and one male Mod admitted in writing he had access to the Powder Room. AN area off limits to male Mods (or so I thought). I NEVER had access to the Powder Room when I was a Mod. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Which one?

Powder room and infoshare are two separate things....

Like I said above... Infoshare we all know male mods have access to...

Curious which mod has claimed in writing to be able to see things in the powder room...