You guys are so much fun I'm staying a little longer

I miss living in DFW
Hey.... Another threAD... And it wasn't me ...

DFW is awesome...I was born here... Grew up in East Texas....but always find my way back to the city somehow..
Yeah threAD's have their place as Meredith is sooo sweet! Good to know doll!
Zipster always said you are the bomb. Miss that guy
  • BLM69
  • 06-21-2017, 01:03 PM
These threAD's show carry points for not following the rules on where to post ads.
Meredith is the bomb
My apologies, I asked a moderator (not in Dallas) where to post. This is probably funny to him. I respect the rules, really.
Sigh...You're a sweetheart dear...
Dont sweat it Meredith, this thread is perfectly fine.
Look at the other crap threads in Coed right now. If someone would prefer that over a sexy MILF saying she likes the area they can go fly a kite.
Shameless bump.
OK. I'm guilty. I told Meredith where and how to post. But I'm just a lil OLD country mouse that don't know shit.

Folks in all honesty I was the one that came up with the 'One AP Per Weak Rule' a million years ago when aspd died and eccie took off.

I really have to thank y'all. I needed the chuckle.

HID
I'm just a lil OLD country mouse that don't know shit. Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog

that's what we've been saying about you for years, ironic you would post the same thing here

Look at the other crap threads in Coed right now. If someone would prefer that over a sexy MILF saying she likes the area they can go fly a kite. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I know, right? I feel like I caught a breath of fresh air, too bad it's temporary until those Wankers think of another stupid thread to create.