P411?

I haven't had a p411 account in almost a year..For the most part I have no problem scheduling with references and based on my reviews it's obvious that I've been on a run of pussy for months..

Are there providers that are p411 only? Is it worth renewing my account? I've forgotten what its like. Any thoughts?
I like their available now feature. An it lets you pick what areas.
I give P411 members discounts . . . Nuff said.
I will usually stay later for p411 members.
Heh....I just finally signed up for it today to see what it was all about. Still trying to figure it out....
It's great. Quicker verification. Occasional discounts. The available now feature. And quick links to Eccie and TER reviews. Can you hobby without it? Sure. But appointments take longer to set up and you are at the mercy of the schedules and responsiveness of your references. A bargain for literally twice the price (or more).
I like it because I can find providers on there who aren't normally on eccie. Early on I was still getting screened but as of late it's been pretty easy setting up appts.
Yes, there are a lot of women on there that are not active here. And it's easy to tell if they are active because it shows their last log on.
Also, it usually will show where they have other reviews on different boards.
And I trust the screening that Gina does of the providers. Security both ways.
I like it because I can find providers on there who aren't normally on eccie. Early on I was still getting screened but as of late it's been pretty easy setting up appts. Originally Posted by txboi817
Quite true. I forgot about that.

Plus, when you travel, it's nice to have how recently they have been active on the same page as links to their TER profile. All kinds of reasons to have it.
Heh....I just finally signed up for it today to see what it was all about. Still trying to figure it out.... Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Good for you OnestarLuck07 😊