Best hobby hotels/motels

Hey guys. I normally do incalls but I’ve run into some fine ass ladies that only do outcalls, but I can’t use my house. Any recommendations on the best hobby friendly hotels/motels, maybe even some that charge by the hour or just day use?

Thanks!
Dayuse.com
It's been more than four years since I had need of a room. Until then, and now, my opinion is that there's not much difference between any of them. I always picked a place based on rate and location. Out-of-site-of-the-street parking was a plus, but you either have to scout the place beforehand or have paid a prior visit to know. Interior access can be a plus.

Some people worry about desk clerks. Maybe there's something to worry about if the lady has the room and there's a procession of men to and from it. But that assumes 1) that they're always at the desk, 2) they actually notice people coming and going and 3) they're paying attention to it.

If it's the guy renting the room, the most likely hitch is the clerk asking, "What brings you to our establishment?" He or she might be merely trying to make small talk, or maybe he or she is curious about why someone with a local DL is renting a hotel room. You can always make something up, like, "Painters in the house, and I have to be out for a day," or something similar.

You have to remember, also, that there's a lot of guys meeting girlfriend, mistresses, and SBs who use hotels as meeting spots. So, unless she walks in looking like Julia Roberts in the opening scenes of "Pretty Woman," there's nothing to distinguish your friend-for-an-hour from them or even unaccompanied female travelers.

Before I started picking up the SB's rent, when we were still doing PPM, we'd meet at one of a couple of motels south of Fort Worth. Rates were decent, rooms were clean. I was at one so much the desk clerk knew me. Never had a problem.

Just MHO, and worth what you paid for it.
Dayuse.com Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
+1 on Dayuse.com
All anyone needs to do when going into a hotel is act like you blong there.
Best way to not get notice is get notice and act like you have a room or just visiting a friend and if someone says hi say hi back.

I can't remember last time the desck person asked me why I'm staying at a hotel. But when I check in I look just as I would on a non working day more like plane Jane.
Being older checking in I'm sure is less noticeable then a 20-21yr.

Best thing anyone can do is check in a lone.

And let's not list hotels or motels in Coded, never know who is watch!
+1 on Dayuse.com Originally Posted by slowmover
I have only used dayuse here in Ca. but I would use it again in any state if need be.
This time of year-- easiest excuse for getting a hotel room for a day when you have a local address?

A/C is out-- waiting on repair.
I hate to share a good deal as it usually ends up getting fucked up, but here goes. I use dayuse.com There is a hotel near the DFW airport (Irving),that has all types of guests. Airline crews, people on a long layover wanting to rest and clean up, day sleepers, etc. High traffic so you'll blend right in. That being said I figure this into my cost of an appointment.