Think about this: Russia can skirt US oil sanctions by increasing production in its Controlling interest in a Iraq oilfield!

• WTF
  • 03-17-2022, 10:44 AM
Just some funny facts....not trying to make any of you energy independence, parrots look any more foolish

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oi...put-Boost.html

Huge Russian-Run Iraqi Oilfield May See Near-1 Million Bpd Output Boost
... That's why Sleepy Joe sanctioned them.
Where you been?

Biden's push against Putin is all theatre.
Biden (The Big Guy) is weak ... And everyone knows-of it.

### Salty
So you're rootin' for Putin - the Butcher of Kyev, Kharkiv and Mariupol?

How do you square that with your War Resister self-image?

Lukoil can't even get the Iraqis to pay $6 billion in arrears owed for developing that oil field.

Good luck to your buddy Putin in getting his hands on that money by 1) persuading Iraq to remit it and 2) routing it through China.
  • Tiny
  • 03-17-2022, 03:32 PM
Just some funny facts....not trying to make any of you energy independence, parrots look any more foolish Originally Posted by WTF
Uh, how so?

The Russian government doesn't own a share of Lukoil. And the CEO and largest shareholder of Lukoil has condemned the Ukraine war.

I don't believe the Russian government will receive any tax revenues from the Iraqi production. If Lukoil had used the money it spent on the Iraqi field to invest more in the in Russian oil patch, then the production and income WOULD have been taxed by the Russian government, and at very high rates. Oil and gas produce something 35% to 40% of total Russian government revenues. So in other words, this Iraqi oilfield deal will take money OUT of Putin's hands.

Please note that this is an example why all Americans benefit from domestic oil and gas production, not just the investor class like you. The income taxes, severance taxes, ad valorem taxes, royalties and lease bonuses paid to the federal, state and local governments mean the taxes you and I pay can be lower. Or they can be put to use to lower government debt.
The Russian government doesn't own a share of Lukoil. And the CEO and largest shareholder of Lukoil has condemned the Ukraine war.

I don't believe the Russian government will receive any tax revenues from the Iraqi production... Originally Posted by Tiny
^^^ Make that Reason #3 it will be a miracle if WTF's hero Vladimir Putin ever gets his greedy, bloody hands on any of Lukoil's money!

But keep rooting for him, WTF! Maybe if you look hard you can find another war funding cash source for him!
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2022, 08:49 PM
I'm not rooting for Putin.
I'm not rooting for Putin. Originally Posted by WTF
... I don't think you're supporting him.
He's doing war crimes. - But Putin can step in
the way of Biden's crying to the other nations for oil.

Putin may block Iran from sending oil. ...
Venezuela and the Saudis don't wanna send any.
Iran will no doubt wanna be taken off the
State Dept. Terror List...

None o' this bullshit would be happening
if Trump were on.

YOU liberal lads wanted Biden - so NOW you're stuck with him.

### Salty
I'm not rooting for Putin. Originally Posted by WTF
Of course you are. You just started this thread about how Putin can circumvent Western sanctions. And you constantly brag about how you're profiting from his invasion of Ukraine.

Weren't you just lecturing everyone to judge people by their actions, not their words?

Your actions betray your words. You're clearly rootin' for Putin.
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2022, 07:25 AM
Of course you are. You just started this thread about how Putin can circumvent Western sanctions. And you constantly brag about how you're profiting from his invasion of Ukraine.

Weren't you just lecturing everyone to judge people by their actions, not their words?

Your actions betray your words. You're clearly rootin' for Putin. Originally Posted by lustylad
Actually Einstein....I started this thread because of our invasion of Iraq and how a fucking RUSSIAN oil company winds up developing their oil fields.

That why I said "think", you numbnutted hooker board economist. Now back to you grammar popo job.

I'm one of the few posters in this forum who had bet on AMERICAN OIL COMPANIES. So what you see as bragging is in fact me pointing out the difference between your words and my actions. You little parrots crying about energy independence haven't a clue wyf you're talking about. You have no skin in the game. And you shouldn't if what you post any indication of your knowledge.

Btw oil was going up BEFORE Putin invaded Ukraine.
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2022, 07:33 AM

None o' this bullshit would be happening
if Trump were on.
Originally Posted by Salty Again
Trump gave Syria to Russia and turned his back on the Kurds.

Trump negotiated our withdrawal from Afganistan.

Trump is cheering Russia on. Did you hear his interview?
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2022, 07:36 AM
Uh, how so?

Originally Posted by Tiny
He won't be the largest shareholder long if he continues to speak I'll of Putins moves.

Have you not heard what has happened to folks who oppose Putin in Russia?
Actually Einstein....I started this thread because of our invasion of Iraq and how a fucking RUSSIAN oil company winds up developing their oil fields. Originally Posted by WTF
Is that why you titled this thread how "Russia can skirt US oil sanctions"?

Btw oil was going up BEFORE Putin invaded Ukraine. Originally Posted by WTF
No kidding? Please explain that to all those blame-shifting dim-retards currently running around spreading their "Putin's price hike" disinformation!

And keep rootin' for Putin, like a good little "war resister"! How much is your portfolio up today?
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2022, 10:09 AM
Is that why you titled this thread how "Russia can skirt US oil sanctions"?

No kidding? Please explain that to all those blame-shifting dim-retards currently running around spreading their "Putin's price hike" disinformation!

And keep rootin' for Putin, like a good little "war resister"! How much is your portfolio up today? Originally Posted by lustylad
Don't be hating on me because I'm not an overwrought emotional little bitch.

There has been a Putin price hike. Jesus...I said oil had been on the rise, I didn't say it didn't spike after the invasion.

You're very fortunate this is the internet. You style of debating probably does not stand up well in close quarters.

Maybe I should have said Putin can skirt oil sanctions, afterall he is Russia.

For Tiny

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/17/busin...nvs/index.html

(CNN)The sprawling billion-dollar palace that sits on a hilltop overlooking the Black Sea is seen by some Kremlin critics as the ultimate emblem of Russian President Vladimir Putin's legacy of corruption.

Dubbed "Putin's Palace," the 190,000 square-foot mega-mansion was purportedly built for his personal use with funds from billionaire oligarchs, whom he allegedly allowed to flourish in Russia's notoriously corrupt economy so long as they shared the wealth -- with him.
Don't be hating on me because I'm not an overwrought emotional little bitch. Originally Posted by WTF
You're not? Then why do you whine like one?

There has been a Putin price hike. Jesus...I said oil had been on the rise, I didn't say it didn't spike after the invasion. Originally Posted by WTF
Make up your fucking mind. A simple-minded simpleton like you can't have it both ways.

Your tiny pea brain can only grasp A causes C. Not A plus B cause C. Or A plus 5 other variables cause C.

You're very fortunate this is the internet. You (sic) style of debating probably does not stand up well in close quarters. Originally Posted by WTF
Your debate "style" always loses, whether online or up close & personal.

Maybe I should have said Putin can skirt oil sanctions, after all he is Russia.

For Tiny

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/17/busin...nvs/index.html

(CNN)The sprawling billion-dollar palace that sits on a hilltop overlooking the Black Sea is seen by some Kremlin critics as the ultimate emblem of Russian President Vladimir Putin's legacy of corruption.

Dubbed "Putin's Palace," the 190,000 square-foot mega-mansion was purportedly built for his personal use... Originally Posted by WTF
You've proven yourself to be a loyal li'l Putin bitch. Have you received an invitation to stay at his Black Sea palace yet?

• WTF
  • 03-18-2022, 11:23 AM
Make up your fucking mind. A simple-minded simpleton like you can't have it both ways.

[SIZE="3"]Y

Originally Posted by lustylad
But you can have both....not that'd you'd understand.

Oil prices were increasing ( which I said)

They then increased exponentially because of the war (which is what I said)

Wtf is wrong with you?

Did you and Tiny bump heads looking for the optimum tax rate?