what do YOU collect??

As I was cleaning my bedroom today,I became curious about peoples collections.....What do you collect??

I grew up living with TWO "hoarder" parents....so I am VERY ocd about stuff setting around in my house with no purpose!
BUT I do have a slight fixation of collecting snowglobes......I especially like the musical ones.....and hot pink is my favorite color so I am always looking for one with those colors!......I am building a shelf so I can start a new collection.I have a couple already.I have a unique one filled with golddust flakes a client brought me from Thailand!
I collect glass bottles, unusual shapes and sizes, and champagne bottles. I have a Kahlua bottle in the shape of a Mayan buddah, a Coors light bottle in the shape of a baseball bat, a Budweiser bottle in the shape of a bowling pin, a Lorina sparkling lemonade bottle with one of those old fashioned rubber stoppers and a metal clamp. My favorite champagne bottle is a 1998 bottle of Dom Perignon.
Making a note for hot pink snowglobes, if you've been a VERY naughty girl this year!
Anything that is Green Bay Packer related....I even got Miss Dallas a cheesehead of her very own and I'm also a sucker for any kind of tool for working on cars or woodworking related!!!

Note to self about a certain somebody's addiction to snowglobes...next time I'm in Green Bay.......
wooohooo Nicolet---you KNOW I am always naughty! lol

MMMMMMMMMMMM Murf...I still have the cheesehead hat! Thanks! i GUESS i NEED TO BRING YOU A sAINTS HAT!

Nicolet---bottle collecting is cool!
{My brother would spend EVERY sunday out in the backwoods of Texas bottlehunting for antique bottlesfor the last 5 years of his life....Now that he is buried in our private family cemetary,we had a tree put by his grave & hung some of his old bottles he COLLECTED}

Now I would love to see your bottles!
Dallas I love antiques but not all antiques. I will probably have the largest antique door collection around once I get finished with my home. It will be over 60 doors that will be on my ceiling in my living room and kitchen. I also like clowns and hearts. My favorite show if I could go shopping on it would be Sanford and Son that stuff would be worth a lot. I would love to go and shop during the Hwy 80 sale maybe next year. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and kisses Truly
Custom knives,handcrafted jewelry,and books and magazines on topics that interest me.
Cash!
I have a collection of cigars... Anyone wanna be my Monica Lewinksy?? Lol
I have a huge collection of junk!!!! I know it's junk but i can't throw it out. Before i die I might have a need for some of this old shit. Lol
I have a collection of cigars... Anyone wanna be my Monica Lewinksy?? Lol Originally Posted by nola.77
mmmmmmm it is so erotically sexy when a man is sitting on a big leather chair smoking a cigar while a woman is on her knees looking up at him while she is blowing him!
Men's testicles LOL
Men's testicles LOL Originally Posted by chellachella

With that thought I'm not sure I want any grazing of HE with my massage....
I use to collect stickers but since I started making jewelry it seems I collect a lot of beads and gemstones
I have a huge collection of junk!!!! I know it's junk but i can't throw it out. Before i die I might have a need for some of this old shit. Lol Originally Posted by Yamahacoonass
I'm w/you: my house looks like a paper-bomb exploded in it.
I have a Kahlua bottle in the shape of a Mayan buddah, Originally Posted by Nicolet
I have a few of those too, though they are still full for now They sell those in most of the Duty Free stores in the Caribbean, or at least that's where I got mine.

Myself, I'm a collector of spirits, so I have a lot of bottles too. Mostly rum - I travel to get first release bottles of various years from my favorite distilleries, some don't make it to the States - and sometimes cognac, though I'm not as good at guessing the value of it :/

Champagne is a good collecting subject too (though I don't have a taste for it myself) - people collect the coins from the tops of the champagne bottles to save the memories of what they've been drinking