Sometimes you just can't make Lemonade..

As of late, I have had some health problems in my family and personally that have prevented me from giving my best. I am issuing an apology to all that I have let down or offended. I am, hopefully, on the road to recovery and look forward to getting back to myself again ASAP. Thanks to all of you who have checked on me and remained friends with me throughout the personal hell that I have been through. I will not forget your kindness and compassion.
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade. If you don't have sugar and water, it fuckin' sucks!

Take care of yourself first. Then take care of those that take care of you.

take care of yourself Ms Foster and get better soon.
Girl, you know I wubb you! <3 <3 <3.....contact me if I can help with anything!
No one makes better lemonade. Speedy and full Recovery thoughts to you and yours.... I ain't going anywhere.
Reese - You give so much. Hang in there things will get better. Red8642
Just work on feeling better Ms. Foster. When the time comes we will drink a lemonade toast. And then....
Reese,

I hope you and your loved ones get well & healthy very soon. You're one of my very favorite people that I have the pleasure of knowing in this "hobby business" (even though we still haven't met in person.) And clearly, anyone who knows you loves you! I'm here for you so just call me if you need anything, and I mean anything. Love you, lady!

-Jade.
Hello honey...I don't even like lemonade but you know all us ladies are here for you beautiful! Take care and holla....
Reese, I barely know you but girl I hope you get better soon. Your in my thoughts and prayers hun.
Lemon juice makes tasty lemonade but it also has many unique uses around the house. You can use bottled lemon juice for many things but fresh is always best. Keep a few lemons on hand at all times and if you have some that are about to go bad you can squeeze the juice into an ice cube tray and freeze it for later use.
Lemon juice is an invaluable cleaning substance. Lemon juice is a natural bleach and deodorizer. To bleach your clothes just add ½ cup of juice to your rinse cycle and dry them in the sun. If you have an ink stain on your clothing you can get it out by soaking the area of the stain in lemon juice before washing. You can remove food odors from counter tops and cutting boards by rubbing a lemon on them. Clean your windows and glass by rubbing straight lemon juice on them and then buffing dry with newspapers. Tough grease can be cleaned away easily with a cloth soaked in lemon juice. To keep your drains smelling fresh pour a bit of lemon juice in from time to time.

Lemon juice can be used to polish a variety of metals. You can polish copper by rubbing it with a lemon juice soaked cloth and buffing it dry. Brass and aluminum can be polished with a paste of lemon juice and cream of tartar. Another way to polish brass is by sprinkling salt on half of a lemon and rubbing it on the brass item. This method works on stainless steel sinks as well. If you rub lemon on your bathroom and kitchen faucets it can help remove lime scale, hard water stains, and soap residue.

Lemon juice can be a great health and beauty aid. To get rid of dandruff put a couple of tablespoons of lemon juice in two cups of water and use it to rinse your hair after shampooing. You can give yourself blonde highlights by painting lemon juice onto your hair and sitting out in the sun. To strengthen and brighten your fingernails soak them in lemon juice for ten minutes. Lemon juice can be used as an antiseptic and a styptic on cuts to stop bleeding. Soothe a sore throat by drinking tea with lemon juice and relieve constipation by drinking a few tablespoons of lemon juice in the morning. Give yourself a refreshing aromatherapy bath by adding a half a cup of lemon juice to your water.

You can use lemon juice as an astringent on your face and improve your complexion. Lemon juice can help tighten pores and reduce blemishes. Rub lemon juice into the skin at night and rinse with cool water. Give yourself a lemon juice facial whenever you are feeling tired and it will give you a quick pick-me-up. Lemon juice can also help relieve athlete’s foot, poison ivy, and sunburn.

If your lettuce is looking a little wilted place it in a bowl of water with 4 tablespoons of lemon juice. Put the bowl in the refrigerator and chill until you are ready to use it.

Once you have extracted the juice from your lemons don’t throw away the peels. Try drying peels to use for potpourri or putting them into your garbage disposal for a fresh scent.
Reese, I hope that everything gets better really soon. We have never met, but I would love too. Hang in there, you will be in my prayers.
Prayer said.
Reese:

We all wish you the best and hope you get back to full speed soon. Take care.
Reese,
We have never met. Your reputation here is so good I suspect it will withstand the bumps in the road we all encounter. I know you're still on my list!
Best wishes,
Slowmover