Does he like me, does he not? I need advice here.

Gents, how can a girl know if a guy really likes you? He hobbys but says he does not do it alot. How can I tell if he is being real about this?
Are you okay with his hobbying?
Is he comfortable with your providing?
You've got to be able to trust each other first before things get more involved.
'Only time will tell' seems appropriate in this case. I'm not sure there is any one telltale sign that he really likes you.
Does he want to spend time with you, does he keep coming back to see you, does he give up certain aspects of his life to be with you? If so, I'd guess he's into you.
If he wants to see you once or more a week on an on going basis he likes you.
If he wants to see you once or more a week on an on going basis he likes you. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
If he sees you on a regular basis and pays, he really likes you.

If he tells you he likes you in the course of suggesting a FWB relationship where he doesn't pay . . . well, maybe he really likes you or maybe he really likes not having to pay. I'd guess that more often it's the latter, but have no idea in this particular case. And if you're not sure either, proceed with the realization that it may all be an illusion; don't make any decision that you would make only if he really likes you.

Call me a skeptical cynic . . .
To quote another beautiful provider on this board "...you don't love me, you just love what I do!".

Guys can be mysterious creatures. My old standby test is, if something happens and you can't have sex for a while, is he there for you or seeking relief elsewhere?

I'm risking my guy license here by saying "It's not all about sex".
Gents, how can a girl know if a guy really likes you? He hobbys but says he does not do it alot. How can I tell if he is being real about this? Originally Posted by Deja Dubois
well, paraphrasing famous bill clinton, it all depends on what likes is and real is?

are you asking about "like" in terms of enjoying your company as a provider?
or in terms of enjoying your company as a friend?
or in terms of enjoying your company as a friend with benefits?
or in terms of enjoying your company as a friend with committments?
or in terms of enjoying your company as a fiance?

there are so many levels of "friendship" and so many ways to tell what level he is at.

but so far, good comments going your way.
rather than attempt to determine what his motives/likes/desires are, just ask the guy about where he thinks he's heading w/ you and see what his reaction and answer is. that will tell you a lot. DONT start the conversation w/ where YOU think it's heading - that would just tip him off or piss him off.

good luck in your intercourse with him.

in·ter·course –noun
1. dealings or communication between individuals, groups, countries, etc.
2. interchange of thoughts, feelings, etc.

not the sexual meaning, which was #3 in dictionary.com
  • npita
  • 04-01-2010, 09:18 AM
If you like him, try giving him some indication that you do, like a little extra time and see if he tips you generously. If he likes you, he won't try to take advantage of you. If it goes beyond that, you need to discuss the situation and make sure you and he are both on the same page with respect to what's going on.
I love advice columns!!!
If he sees you on a regular basis and pays, he really likes you.

If he tells you he likes you in the course of suggesting a FWB relationship where he doesn't pay . . . well, maybe he really likes you or maybe he really likes not having to pay. I'd guess that more often it's the latter, but have no idea in this particular case. And if you're not sure either, proceed with the realization that it may all be an illusion; don't make any decision that you would make only if he really likes you.

Call me a skeptical cynic . . . Originally Posted by Chevalier
I would call what was written above being realistic. I generally get along very well with my clients and this happens with me quite a lot. Or they will tell me, "I feel too close to you to pay you anymore" or something along those lines.

There have been times that I've seen men, for whatever reason, for no charge and it's my choice. But I've also been used for the reasons mentioned before. Be very cautious when a man, who is probably someone that you relate to very well, goes this route. It generally will not work to your advantage emotionally, or otherwise.

Good luck!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
I'd advise against a relationship that begins in the hobby...I speak from recent experience. As soon as things go sour, the first thing out of their mouths is "whore" or some other stab at the way they met you. (I always thought providers/hobbyists on the same playing field, perhaps I was wrong...)
There are always exceptions to the rule but they are few and far between.
Keep it business! Don't date a hobbyist, date a civilian and never ever ever in life tell him what you do. Just my .2