Providers and Ashley Madison

Ok, I am a new-ish member on Ashley Madison and have noticed a couple of pics/profiles of some of the lovely providers here in Dallas.

Here's my question: Are they looking for increased business or some BCD of their own relationship type?

Or more diabolical, are your pictures are being used by someone else?

Ladies, if you are one of those posting, please feel free to respond.
That whole site is a scam, so I would not be surprised if the pics are stolen.
I have seen profilers on various sites over the years. Some have been on sugardaddy.com and aff.com looking for "generous gentlemen".

I recently had someone find me on a civilian site. I wasn't trolling for business elsewhere, but I think that may be happening in some cases.
The site is a scam, but the pictures of providers are real. I was a member for a while about a year ago and it is a different environment than the hobbyist is used to--you will not find any hot chicks willing to do you for a couple hundred bucks. They are all looking for a fling with their own fantasy person, not yours. I backed out because all the girls I corresponded with were looking for someone more their own age, with at least some kind of romantic relationship involved.
Hmnn... I've used AM off and on and have had actual success with it.

Stopped using it for the most part because of the 'real' emotions involved. (Plus when you figure out you are talking to an actual co-worker of yours ... GULP)

There are some ladies I 'suspect' of being providers BUT most of them are not.
I have dabbled on AM a little bit. I can say that here in Phoenix there are at least 2 well-known providers with profiles posted on AM, both of whom I know. I wonder if they are trolling for clients or are looking outside the P4P world? One uses her professional name and the other doesn't.
Thanks to my special gentleman friends for the nomination! You bring out the best in me and I am honored you chose me to be among some of Dallas finest!! xoxo