Just how punctual are these ladies?

I'm curious. Guys. On average what has been your experiance with these ladies punctuality?

I'll start that by saying in the 10+ yrs (TEN YEARS!? Good gawd I need a life!) I've been doing this, that on average they've been ~1 hour late (even considering incall appts) but most of mine have been outcall.
That's just horrible! On average an HOUR late?? WoW!

I was raised thinking if I was 15 minutes early I was on time, and if I was on time I was running late!
If anything I am always early or calling the guy and asking him if he is getting close. If I am late maybe twice since I started this bussiness I will call and let him know asap and exactly where I am at every point. There is no excuse for being late or not even having the nerve to call.
I was raised thinking if I was 15 minutes early I was on time, and if I was on time I was running late! Originally Posted by Red_Headed_Julie
Ditto (me too) ... I hate being late or someone being late, such a waste of time. Theres no excuse for NCNS, I feel it takes all of 2 seconds to pick up a phone and call or even send a text.
In the 8 years I have been doing this only once has a lady been late. And it was only fifteen minutes and she called. Gentlemen it is called research,research, research.
I have been lucky or reserch or both. Although mostly incall, only NCNS once and never more then a 15 minute wait once or twice, but even then texts as to status.

No problem on limited outcalls except for Las Vegas, but hell, thats a whole different set of stories and shows how spoiled one can get in Dallas
  • fawn
  • 04-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Well I have never been late!!.....So tell me, how many times have you been late?
Late for a Fawn session, never. Well maybe 3 minutes once when I took the wrong turn, but hey, I brought some riesling!

Ah, plus a Fawn sandwich, very nice
In my experience, my guys are late more often than I am. Of course, driving in the traffic on 820 tends to make the most punctual person late. A text or call stating that you are running late, makes all the difference in the world....and of course some Riesling and maybe a little chocolate. Of course, that goes both ways.
I don't worry much about time so as long as she's geniunely trying to get to me (or the incall). Traffic is unpredictable and even merciless at times.

Things happen. If she's trying to get there and is updating me on her progress, it's cool. I can wait. I usually don't have anything pressing immediately following the appointment anyway. However, when I call her and I'm getting nothing but VM, that's when I'm like, 'WTF!'

Just drive safely and get to me so I can peel the panties and it's all good.

I agree..just drive safely.

so I can peel the panties and it's all good.
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Oh man....
Well I have never been late!!.....So tell me, how many times have you been late? Originally Posted by fawn
If I'm late I'm either dead or dying. I'm a puntuality freak.

However that's a different thread about guys.

This is about the ladies.
Most of my appointments are late aft/early evening, so one or the other of us is usually late due to traffic. That's why I try to stick with gals that live or work somewhere convenient to my commute...I can gauge those traffic patterns a bit better than the craziness in North Asswhip.
ten to 15 minutes late seems to be the norm. Just another reason why I prefer outcall. so I can wait at home and watch TV or something while I wait
If I'm late I'm either dead or dying. I'm a puntuality freak.

However that's a different thread about guys.

This is about the ladies. Originally Posted by Hercules
I think that this is open for anybody to discuss and both inputs to both sides of the party are good to hear. Men and woman that are late.