THANK YOU!!!

I just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU to Dharma for so graciously sharing her space with me this week. I SO enjoyed the company, the working together and everything! What fun! I hope we can do it again soon. Just let me know when you want to come back over here darlin'...any time at all!

I would also like to thank, thank, thank the lovely gentlemen that came to visit me (and US) for sessions! I had an absolute blast! You guys were just AWESOME and I hope it won't be TOO long till I get to see you again. Just don't forget that East FW really isn't THAT far!

I apologize for the "dinner confusion mess" but hope to redeem that raincheck VERY soon! I also am looking forward to redeeming my coupon! LOL!

My "money folder" is GREAT! I will be using it EVERY day! I laugh every time I look at it!

While the drive to 635 was a LOT more hassle than walking across my living room, I still enjoyed coming to Dallas! We'll be doing it again...promise!

--v
I knew I forgot to do something, yesterday.
LOL!

You sure shoulda come over...fun times were had by all!
I knew I forgot to do something, yesterday. Originally Posted by Imagine That
That's a shame. It was an experience not to be forgotten.

Thanks, Vnurse. It was a pleasure to see you again! I'm gonna have to take up smoking if we keep that up.
OldGrump, it was MY pleasure, darlin'! Don't pic up the cigarettes now! LOL!

DeeDee, it was really nice to meet you too darlin'! I am sorry that I didn't get the chance to visit your place too but it just didn't work out. DEFINITELY next time for sure!

Hopefully it won't be that long TILL next time!
--v

Hopefully it won't be that long TILL next time!
--v Originally Posted by vnurse
Is that a promise?????
Tony, tony, tony...

What can I say? Why don't you just marry me and support me in the lifestyle I am accustomed to living and we will BOTH be very happy?!
Tony, tony, tony...

What can I say? Why don't you just marry me and support me in the lifestyle I am accustomed to living and we will BOTH be very happy?! Originally Posted by vnurse
Vicki, Vicki, Vicki...

OK, it's a deal...well, sort of. How 'bout we get married and I support you in the lifestyle I've become accustomed to these days. Second hand clothes, second hand cars, cheap beer, boxed wine, double wide housing...but...a top notch massage therapist!

Deal?
Vicki, I had so much fun working with you both here in Dallas and at your place and the doubles were a blast! The gentlemen we saw made this so enjoyable, I'm ready to do it again You are welcome at my place any time and I don't mind the drive to Ft. Worth. You have a standing invitation so just let me know when I can have you over again. Call me!
Tony, Tony, Tony...you sweet talker, you! How could a girl ever resist an offer like THAT?! I will run it by my attorneys to write up a prenup and we'll go from there, how's THAT?

Yes, Dharma. we will talk soon...VERY soon!