Night time Providers?

Most of the verified, reputable, reliable Providers seem to advertise pretty normal working hours choosing to not take appointments past 5:00, or maybe 7:00 pm. Occassionally I get a hankering for some company when I get home aftrer work, and was wanting to start a thread to see what Providers like to accept evening appointments from say 8:00-midnight weekdays and weekends. Any of you fine ladies that like that time of the day?
I will soon be offering evening appointments, however, I am also going to a 2 hour minimum due to my school schedule.
I am usually available until 10. Anything after that and I get sleepy. LOL
I am usually available most evenings and late nights until 1am, sometimes later on the weekend...

Sometimes I do accept last min late appts with screening
I'm usually around during the evenings and late nights too ....

Screening is required and advance notice is greatly appreciated.
  • T-Can
  • 04-02-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm usually around during the evenings and late nights too ....

Screening is required and advance notice is greatly appreciated. Originally Posted by Shea Veile
Awesome!!
I do outcalls after 7pm til ?
Yup. Until about midnight, usually good on short notice in the evenings also.
I am a night time girl myself! And I live for the weekends!!!! I also appreciate some prior notice.. Thanks
I am available every day between noon to midnite but on weekends i will work later all you have to do is call and see...I like short notices myself...Looking forward to meeting you soon.
I'm available as well
I don't mind doing evenigns with some notice. It's nice to kick back and have some wine or a beer before and after the games begin

***Saturday, Sunday and Monday Special $160.00 In call***

www.legendarylindsaylee.com

lindsaylee2009@aol.com

• Rebel
  • 04-02-2010, 07:04 PM
That's why I love Dallas! So many accomadating beautiful ladies!!
I don't mind doing evenigns with some notice. It's nice to kick back and have some wine or a beer before and after the games begin

***Saturday, Sunday and Monday Special $160.00 In call***

www.legendarylindsaylee.com

lindsaylee2009@aol.com

Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Lindsay, that is great to know. Time spent with you is some very enjoyable memories!
  • fawn
  • 04-02-2010, 08:16 PM
I am also available until 10pm.....