eccie and CPU usage

Any others having eccie just eating CPU usage. with anything upstate being the real killer.

I can go all over the web no problem even ecrap and the wikkileak. have 12 tabs and no problem.

I normally run 10 tabs. 6 for eccie with a extra window for PM. As of late, 2 or 3 tabs of eccie and I done with only 4 tabs.

WTF keeping my CPU so busy when on eccie.
  • GP
  • 06-10-2012, 06:21 AM
I'm not having any problems this A.M.
  • GP
  • 06-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Not having any problems either lately with ECCIE.
If you are using Firefox as your browser, that could be the issue. I used to have the same issue til I found a fix via google.
yes firefox did a update I keep telling it NO. well after many months I clicked NO. It comes back it knows better and updated. now eccie and a few other sites (most no problem) just drive the CPU to 100% all the time till I leave the site driving it up. Yahoo.com is one of the other sites that is a killer like eccie.

mother fucker I say no I mean fucking NO do not update. mmmm Found the update also turned tracking back on. And it was a fucking hard to turn off. fucking tracking should be outlawed.
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/tec...icks-ever.html

Have you tried changing settings like tricks 12-14 ? That's how I fixed mine.
Ok I turn off the new extensions it added at update. that fixed most of the problem. Then used 12 from the link. And that lowered CPU use a bit more.
will try 13 14 to memory use later maybe
cpu use is much higher on eccie or mmm lets say ecrap. But at least now eccie is usable.

memory use has always been high with firefox for me. I think I will use 13 14 later

thanks
firefox is also faster now. mmmmmmm wonder why per 12 firefox defaults to dial when I loaded it with DSL. not sure why that lowered cpu a bit more, but did.

want to bet now that I deleted the new extensions it loaded. it will try and reload it again. As the fucker was for tracking. fuck stop selling where I go on the fucking web.
Also using the adblock add-on might help speed things up.
mmmmm would like to add adblock there seems to be many

But right now I'm in a war with firefox. mother fucker NO do not re add the fucking extensions you fucking added that I deleted to fucking make firefox work at all.

ahhhh what the fuck I click no and its fucking downloading now. gee and I even reset the settings to say I DO NOT WANT FUCKING UPDATES.
fuckers are getting as bad as Microshaft
mmmm memory is still lower. thank you CarolinaGent

but now cpu is pegged at 100% again, fuck you firefox

errrrrrr

mmmmmmm but my settings are still no updates. but updates anyways WTF

well in firefox help site is says if CPU is high delete the problem software.
hummmmmm
OR ... use a different browser? IJS

DD