Apparently Jeb Bush is running for POTUS

It is the strongest strongest signal yet that Jeb intends to run for President of the United States.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In the strongest sign to date that he intends to seek the 2016 Republican Presidential nomination, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush has officially resigned his position as George W. Bush’s brother.

“No longer being related to his brother is a key step to clearing Jeb’s path to the nomination,” an aide said on New Year’s Day. “We expect his poll numbers to soar on this.”

According to the aide, the former Florida governor resigned his post as brother in a ten-minute phone call with George W. Bush, after which he blocked the former President’s phone number and e-mail address.

In an official statement, George W. Bush said that he “understands and supports” his former brother’s decision.

“If I were him, I would no longer be related to me either,” he said.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borow...-bushs-brother
That's funny.

Good move for Jeb. He's wiping his tracks.

Borowitz is great.
Looks like a Jeb Bush Vs. a Hilary Clinton. May the best puppet win, lol.

Jim
Jeb Bush will be the next President of the United States, double down on it now. Obama will still be the biggest puppet to ever win the Presidency though!!!
It is the strongest strongest signal yet that Jeb intends to run for President of the United States.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In the strongest sign to date that he intends to seek the 2016 Republican Presidential nomination, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush has officially resigned his position as George W. Bush’s brother.

“No longer being related to his brother is a key step to clearing Jeb’s path to the nomination,” an aide said on New Year’s Day. “We expect his poll numbers to soar on this.”

According to the aide, the former Florida governor resigned his post as brother in a ten-minute phone call with George W. Bush, after which he blocked the former President’s phone number and e-mail address.

In an official statement, George W. Bush said that he “understands and supports” his former brother’s decision.

“If I were him, I would no longer be related to me either,” he said.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borow...-bushs-brother Originally Posted by bigtex

Apparently you and Grandpa have been watching the power-ball. Apparently you have never ever been on live television before. Apparently when you went down the super slide you were scared half to death, apparently...

What the FUCK are you talking about, SLOBBRIN?
What the FUCK are you talking about, SLOBBRIN? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How in the hell would IIFFYIdiot know? He's a Babbling Idiot!
This country is SOOO fucked.

Is this really the best we can do? One family dynasty (Clinton) against another family dynasty (Bush)?

If either of them becomes President, we are officially a Third World country. Let's just give up the pretense of being a modern, sophisticated democracy.

We give a lesser amount of attention to selecting our leaders that we give to picking American Idol winners.

But what should I expect from a country that gives even five minutes worth of attention to anyone named Kardashian?

The thought of those two assholes running for President makes me long for Chris Christie vs. Elizabeth Warren. It doesn't matter if you like the politics of either of them. At least they present new faces.
This country is SOOO fucked.

Is this really the best we can do? One family dynasty (Clinton) against another family dynasty (Bush)?

If either of them becomes President, we are officially a Third World country. Let's just give up the pretense of being a modern, sophisticated democracy. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I've already conceded that, and I wish more people would.
.... we are officially a Third World country. Originally Posted by ExNYer
We're UNofficially now....in reputation and status.

Just who do you want in there to pull the fat out of the fire?
I've already conceded that, and I wish more people would. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Moving again?
I've already conceded that, and I wish more people would. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Of course, not everybody here is trying to stay one step ahead of DOJ, eh IBHomo?

OH, and in case you pack of jolly assholes haven't realized it yet (and I can guess at least two of you haven't), the OP was a fucking satire.
.... the OP was a fucking satire. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The question is what gender is he fucking.

Like you he seems obsessed with male body parts.
If you don't mind, I'll make my own choice and not let the media do it for me like 2008 and 2012. But is you want to be lead by the nose....every party needs sheeple.
Both parties are batting zero.