Edward Brooke, the first African-American elected to the US Senate has died. .

This REPUBLICAN was the first black senator elected by popular vote since Reconstruction. He was a liberal and represented Massachusetts until the late 1970s. He fucked Barbara Walters, a white woman, when she was much better looking. He lost his office when the democratic forces parleyed his nasty divorce into charges of financial impropriety though he was never indicted. Brooke was even considered for the position of Vice President under Richard Nixon.

African American Republican Edward Brooke predates all of those democratic firsts by 30 years. Here's to Edward Brooke!!!

Why? According to the democrats and media it is all about color and not what someone stands for.
Well now it all makes sense.

A former US Senator dies, who happens to be a black man and a Republican liberal who fucked a "white woman," and JDIdiot turns it into an attack on the Democratic Party (wrong) and "the media" (yawwwwnnnnn).

You GO girl!
Judy is jealous Barbara won't give him the time of day.
and ass wipe uses it as a reason to attack JD, yssup you should change your avatar to kcid rider
and ass wipe uses it as a reason to attack JD, yssup you should change your avatar to kcid rider Originally Posted by gary5912
OK, Gary. Please share your favorite memories of the late Senator...

Thanks in advance!
This REPUBLICAN was the first black senator elected by popular vote since Reconstruction. He was a liberal and represented Massachusetts until the late 1970s. He fucked Barbara Walters, a white woman, when she was much better looking. He lost his office when the democratic forces parleyed his nasty divorce into charges of financial impropriety though he was never indicted. Brooke was even considered for the position of Vice President under Richard Nixon.

African American Republican Edward Brooke predates all of those democratic firsts by 30 years. Here's to Edward Brooke!!! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Dipshit:

Why was it necessary to note he "fucked" a "white woman"?

Do we really need to be told Baba Wawa is white?

Why wasn't it sufficient to note that he had an affair with Barbara Walters, if even that was necessary?

Race bait much?
Dipshit:

Why wasn't it sufficient to note that he had an affair with Barbara Walters, if even that was necessary?

Race bait much? Originally Posted by ExNYer
+1
Dipshit:

Why do you hate Mormons? So much that you vote for the Olollypopkid, when you claim to be a Republican? and worse yet a "conservative" ... Race bait much?
Why do you hate Mormons? So much that you vote for the Olollypopkid, when you claim to be a Republican? and worse yet a "conservative" ... Race bait much? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What the FUCK are you talking about, SLOBBRIN?

I believe I'll have another... you Shit Eating bartender!

Dipshit:

I guess you failed to read the second post. It was only a short one about how democrats judge people by color. I wanted for the liberals here to have something to relate to so I added that. Now you can all feel righteous and moral (not that liberals have any morals). Frankly I don't care who Babs fucked or who fucked her. I would be curious on how that changed some of her stories.

Maybe you missed the part where it was the democratic establishment that played on Brooke's divorce to destroy him politically. Forty years and democrats still play the same game.
Why do you hate Mormons? So much that you vote for the Olollypopkid, when you claim to be a Republican? and worse yet a "conservative" ... Race bait much? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I don't know where to begin with your latest stupidity.

I voted against Romney to teach the GOP a lesson about selecting empty-suit, plastic candidates who would do nothing to reduce the power and scope of big government.

It had nothing to do with him being Mormon.

And Mormonism isn't a race. It's a religion, you mouth-breathing mope.
I guess you failed to read the second post. It was only a short one about how democrats judge people by color. I wanted for the liberals here to have something to relate to so I added that. Now you can all feel righteous and moral (not that liberals have any morals). Frankly I don't care who Babs fucked or who fucked her. I would be curious on how that changed some of her stories.

Maybe you missed the part where it was the democratic establishment that played on Brooke's divorce to destroy him politically. Forty years and democrats still play the same game. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I didn't miss the second post, mope.

And nothing you wrote in the second post negated or changed the meaning of your first post.

This isn't the first time you have engaged in race-baiting. And then tried to pretend it was something else.
Truth be told, ExNYer, JDIdiot is the worst race baiter in the forum. Seems like virtually every racially charged discussion we have here goes through JDIdiot's stupid filter.