50 years ago.........

There was Woodstock!!!
Peace, Love and Music!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MwIymq0iTsw

And Jimi crushed it!
So did Santana, Sly And the Family Stone and Ten Years After. Not clicking the link though...as I'm apprehensive that a performance of Sha Na Na will play.
So did Santana, Sly And the Family Stone and Ten Years After. Not clicking the link though...as I'm apprehensive that a performance of Sha Na Na will play. Originally Posted by matchingmole
You would be. You would probably kneel.
Then
Now
You would be. You would probably kneel. Originally Posted by bambino
Nope...to much mud
  • oeb11
  • 08-15-2019, 10:48 AM
Ten Years After and Alvin Lee put on , IMHO, the best performance of the Festival with their over 10 minute "I'm going Home" . On youtube.
Worth watching
His fingers never left his hands....he was phenominal. Saw Ted Nugent back in 1973 in a small club in Tulsa..."Stranglehold" was so loud that the beer mugs were shaking off of the table. Not in the same league as Alvin or Jimi though.
Nope...to much mud Originally Posted by matchingmole
Just put down a towel and kneel towards Mecca.
Grace Slick and the Airplane put on killer show at Woodstock....and earlier picture of her manually enumerating the shoe size of Donald Trump. Not much of A Nixon fan either.
Grace Slick and the Airplane put on killer show at Woodstock....and earlier picture of her manually enumerating the shoe size of Donald Trump. Not much of A Nixon fan either. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Actually, she's letting you know how you scored on your IQ test.
Actually, she's letting you know how you scored on your IQ test. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Did not see that coming down the road at five miles away. Never had an IQ test until 1971...so like most of your opinions...little base in reality.
There was Woodstock!!!
Peace, Love and Music!
Originally Posted by bambino
Mud, stink, and dope.
Did not see that coming down the road at five miles away. Never had an IQ test until 1971...so like most of your opinions...little base in reality Originally Posted by matchingmole
None of what you post is based on reality.