ATV repairs,I'm lazy

I'm getting to be a lazy old fart. I can repair everything from diesel locomotives, construction equipment to lawnmowers. My ATV that I only use to plow snow with anymore would not start and I said fuck it I ain't pissing with it. It's an 06 Honda that only has about 4 tankfulls of gas in it. It never even got dirty yet. The fucker just would not start last week. I knew it was just carb gummed up all to hell problems cuz of lack of use. I took it to this place in the mountains and told them to fix it up. They charged me 120$ to disassemble the carb and clean it in their ultrasonic tank, reassemble and adjust, put new plug in and changed the oil. The fucker runs better than ever. I highly recommend them, they are in Normalville. PM me if you want their name............Pancho
Cal BSer, I hear his HO buddy works for AAA now.
Ask him what? What kind of dumbass reply is that? His ass is too fat to even ride an ATV.
Ask him what? What kind of dumbass reply is that? His ass is too fat to even ride an ATV. Originally Posted by jw4591
If you can read more than 2 words you can see that I said HO buddy now works for AAA. She'll get you "started". Jeez.
You fuckin fatasses drink to much. Yinz make no sense
  • BSer
  • 10-20-2013, 09:07 PM
This is what happens when two old drunks try to have a conversation
This is what happens when two old drunks try to have a conversation Originally Posted by BSer
Are you talking SHIT now? ROLMAO!!!!!!!
Use sta-bil in your gas. It works. Bambino needs to use sta-bil in his vodka.
Use ethanol free gas in anything that sits a long time with gas in it. Its not cheap but it does the trick.

http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=PA
Use sta-bil in your gas. It works. Bambino needs to use sta-bil in his vodka. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I drank some Pinuad once, I had Lilac breath for 2 days.
You guys ain't right......
Use sta-bil in your gas. It works. Bambino needs to use sta-bil in his vodka. Originally Posted by Big Stig
thanks stig, I'm now using a product called StarTron

www.startron.com
thanks stig, I'm now using a product called StarTron

www.startron.com Originally Posted by jw4591
Hey Pancho when are you changing your handle?

If StarTron works so effing good why did you just spend $120 to fix the carb?
Use ethanol free gas in anything that sits a long time with gas in it. Its not cheap but it does the trick.

http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=PA Originally Posted by amishgangster
good tip AG, next time I'm near New Eagle I'll pick up about 20 gallons
Hey Pancho when are you changing your handle? Originally Posted by amishgangster
I sent the email to change it but they prolly said fuck him. that's OK, I'm used to it