Private incalls

I know i cant be the only guy that prefers private incalls over hotels and was just wondering which ladies provide private incalls in the Dallas area.
Two.
  • RAMP
  • 11-21-2016, 08:01 AM
Three
Four , the only way to go , just saying
Ditto.
Ditto. Originally Posted by RicardusRex68
He's not in Pokémon Go, yet.
I never get a good vibe in hotels. With all the cameras and lobby staff, I prefer to do business at my apartment.
* raises hand *

SK and I do ... Private, very upscale, gated and garaged.

VERY CLEAN, fully stocked with amenities and refreshments.

Considered Uptown, just minutes from Downtown.
Private incall is the one thing I miss about being in a city full time.
I prefer private incalls, but I am not an opponent of upscale hotels.
I'm a homebody, so I LOVE being able to play from my home, and set my own hours. If I had to pack a bag and go drive to some "incall", it would feel like work and take a lot of extra time and money.
So yes, definitely private, clean, beautifully decorated, well appointed apartment fully stocked with toiletries and anything we might need.
Laura Lynn and I share a really cute, fully stocked incall Arapaho and Tollway area.
I usually prefer it. But there's also been a few times where I was at an incall, and could tell that a dude lives there too... and started having visions of what happens if this guy comes home unexpectedly?
You are not the only one. Even better is a private residence where you aren't parking in view of the street.

There are plenty that use a private residence. I ask when setting up appt. thru P411. Some clearly state, others you have to go through a bunch of reviews. Many of these private residences are only for incall and not used as living quarters. Don't be afraid to ask. I think if you make this a personal requirement, you will still have plenty to choose from. Good ones, too.
+1 for private IC's.