This really makes you think....

So, a long term provider was recently banned:

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=49096

I'll let you all figure out on your own why she was banned, but in her ads she always post this (which is very fucking ironic):

This is why I never host at home, never give out my real number, or give out my legal name (I have a nickname I am known by which I also use in the hobby).

My ATF of one year recently hit some hard times. I tried to help, but eventually she asked me straight up for an 'advance'.

I said no, of course, and she got very upset. So now she will never receive the reliable dono I was giving her previously.

If she were truly desperate she could at least offer a weekend in Cancun or something.
I’m glad you Banned her for some stupid infraction! A fine ass bitch like her needs to be Banned for not allowing DFK!! Lmao
Well....

• BLM69
  • 07-27-2019, 08:50 PM
I'm sure there's 2 sides to every story, I know her side but she'll have fill you guys in if she wants when she returns, These one sided discussions are just one big pile up,

We must look at her lengthy good reputation and make a educated decision on all the facts.
We’ll all be sure to ask her in a year...Uh, buh bye
7 posts in and I still have no clue what’s going on here. Anyone care to fill me in?
7 posts in and I still have no clue what’s going on here. Anyone care to fill me in? Originally Posted by TxGuy2
slubby does not like speculation,https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...17&postcount=6 , although he starts speculative threads, asks speculative questions and speculates himself. Maybe it depends on who is posting the speculative theories?

So to speculate, Dallas Bella appears to be banned for outing as the provider she outed who immediately guested her account after that threat.

I believe that outing or threatening to out another member comes with a year long ban, but like all the other guidelines on here that are all situational, depending upon who it is and/or who they outed, so is the punishment.

Make note of her ban that began a few days ago and see when she has the "BANNED" has been removed from below her username.
Well when or if Bella comes back she can put her side of the story out, or maybe Jane Doe will chime in with her side of the story. Unfortunately we can't post screen shots of communications on here to put an end to all the he said / she said nonsense that happens here in the drama filled co-ed section. BLM seems to have some insight from Bella's perspective and I have seen screenshots from Jane Does perspective.

The facts of the matter is there was a disagreement between two ladies. toe retaliate DB decided to out Jane Doe to Jane Doe's family via social media. I'm pretty sure there may be more to the story but at the end of the day passing hobby info to someones RW family is F'd up.

The only reason I think Jane Doe hasn't responded here (and here I go speculating) is this is the site she advertises on--that I know of. She hasn't guested her account I know that for a fact. She logged on as recently as last night and is still active here.
slubby does not like speculation,https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...17&postcount=6 , although he starts speculative threads, asks speculative questions and speculates himself. Maybe it depends on who is posting the speculative theories? Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
They really should take away his Ambassador title for that, don’t you think?
And the Ladies think Coed is becoming a sausage fest because of what the Fucktards do and say about them, when it looks more like what they do and say to each other and their poor TCB and hustling Fucktards or NCNS’s.

But, we must not forget DB has “a lengthy good reputation”...Lmao

Uh, Buh Bye, again!!!
slubby does not like speculation,https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...17&postcount=6 , although he starts speculative threads, asks speculative questions and speculates himself. Maybe it depends on who is posting the speculative theories?
.... Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Slubby didn’t speculate anything, he knows exactly why the outting whore was banned and he started a thread subtly linking her dangerous “personal info required” screening that sheds a whole new light on her overall behavior and risk to everyone. Because you aren’t bright enough to draw this same conclusion you have to put someone else down. Inferiority complex much? Me thincks so....Smh
Just curious, why do you think slubby knows what happened?
^^^His tea leaves are of a higher quality than mine, maybe?
the OP starts a thread in public about someone who cannot answer for herself on it..

yep, makes you think alright..