Hypothetical moral dilemma

Let's say you have 8 roses and you're visiting Dallas for a week. How would you distribute the roses?

a) Have a 1 hour session with 2 PSE providers together?
b) Have two 1-hour sessions with a PSE provider?
c) Have one 1-hour session w/ a PSE provider and two 1-hr sessions w/ GFE providers?
d) Have four 1-hr sessions w/ GFE providers?
e) Some other combination.

Please help, I can't decide!
Try making a list of who you can't live without seeing.... or experiences you want most to experience ... then take it from there... just decide what you want the most and from whom....then do the math. Do what makes you happy...after all it's your roses....and you can't get it back once you give it away. So try and do what makes you happy.
Where is the moral dilemma?
Maybe he meant "amoral dilemma".
Maybe he meant "amoral dilemma". Originally Posted by TinMan
perfecto!!!

seriously, more or less, like mercianna said, decide/flip a coin as to what you would like to experience and go for it.

just remember, it may be better, as good as, or way less that your mind is dreaming about.

but, in any case, HAVE FUN!!!!!

oh, and pls write a review so we'll know what we missed by not being in your shoes. or being out of them, as the case may be...

btw, it appears you are assuming 400/hr for a PSE and 200/hr for a GFE.
that may not be realistic.
budgeting is a bitch, aint it :^)
Break it up 1 a night.
I'd spend $300 on a top tier gal, the get two (2) gals for $200. The I'd take the remaining $100 of hobby money, plus $40 from you pocket, and spend $140 for 30 minutes at an AMP. You get a taste of all segments of the market that way.
Um... why does PSE cost twice as much as GFE? Some girls work that way but most only charge for the time. The service is whatever you desire that they provide.
  • Jaci
  • 04-23-2012, 11:59 PM
Hmmmmm,I think you should come see me!!!!! lol
Kisses,Jaci

I think you just have a great time with whom or what
ever you decide Happy Hunting!
Um... why does PSE cost twice as much as GFE? Some girls work that way but most only charge for the time. The service is whatever you desire that they provide. Originally Posted by Daen1304
I was just going to say the same thing. TTH said it best really. 2 300's (which should get you PSE) and a 200 (which may also get you PSE). Sounds like someone's not going to be lonely in Dallas.

Happy hunting!
  • L.A.
  • 04-24-2012, 09:24 AM
I think the biggest problem you're going to have is when you try to pay with roses.....most providers want cash.
wtf is this roses crap? Is this craigslist from years ago?
Thanks for all the feedback...to answer some of the questions:
- I had a couple particular providers in mind for the PSE so that's where the 400 came in...sounds like I might have to expand my search a bit
- I've been out of the hobby for about 6 years and this was my first forum post so I was just trying to play it safe with the "roses"
- I'll definitely write a review(s) afterwards!
Man, I'm sorry for your delimma!

Here's my suggestion: I'll hold onto your roses and "consider your options" for you, in this matter, while you take the time you feel is necessary to work this out. Sound good? Hypothetically speaking?

Hahaha. J/k.

Have great one!