HOBBIES HATING ON A PROVIDER

THIS PERSON HE HAS THE NERVES TO HE HATTING ON A PROVIDER HE DONT EVEN KNOW ME VERY WELL AND I AM POSTING THIS CUZ HE COMMENT ON MY REVIEW AND THIS NEED TO FING STOP IF YOU DONT KNOW THE PROVIDER AT ALL DONT TALK SHIT

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=919563

the only good thing about this one is her eraser nipples. teeth are jacked. speech is jacked. after listening to her talk and reading her post i feel like i've lost brain cells. she's dumber than a doornail
BRYAN DAVIS
This is NOT an alert in anyway.....does not belong in this section
getn ghetto helps for sure
OK I AM NOT SURE WHERE I NEED TO POST IT CAN A MOD MOVE IT AND LOOK AT THIS HOW TO AVOID ASSES LIKE THIS
HE IS THE ONE AND INMATURE IGNORANT FOR SURE
Although it is rude he is allowed to voice his opinion on u babe, not an alert.

Dont let it get to u girl u cant please everyone
That shit is funny..... Yea, I'd get hit by a car for laughing.....

Seriously though......you needn't take such comments too seriously. Guys make decisions from reading multiple reviews. It's only a problem when multiple posters start commenting the same thing.
This is NOT an alert in anyway.....does not belong in this section Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

Are you sure? Seems like a solid Self Alert to me....
HE IS THE ONE AND INMATURE IGNORANT FOR SURE Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty
Your poor grammar, lack of punctuation and bad spelling makes you come off as ignorant. BryanDavis just comes off as an ass, in my opinion. Let it roll off your back. Your 'Alert' has given his post many more views than it would have received originally.
OK I AM NOT SURE WHERE I NEED TO POST IT CAN A MOD MOVE IT AND LOOK AT THIS HOW TO AVOID ASSES LIKE THIS Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty

no need...... we know how to avoid your ass darlin.......
getn ghetto helps for sure Originally Posted by Mata Leon
LOL +1
Although it is rude he is allowed to voice his opinion on u babe, not an alert.

Dont let it get to u girl u cant please everyone Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

Nikki put it best

Guys CAN and WILL always say things, DONT let it ruin your day or your rep babe!
sounds like ur pretty aggressive.. thanks babe I considered you once.... only once.
candi iam still concidering u.. lol
At least he is being straight up about what he said and not talking behind your back.
Have you spoken with him before?