New ad for Anna

Well, here we go AGAIN ......................
lol
He WAS right...
It got complicated, but I knew if I got robbed, others would. I just wrote that review without sleeping on it. The guys from that party would never get robbed. Me and guys at Buffalo and elsewhere, it’s our word against hers, and you guys remember what that’s like, you asses. But trust me, if you didn’t get robbed, it had no to do about likes, fat ugly ass, lol. The stuff she told me, ask major hands. Originally Posted by Handsomelake84
youll never get any truth much less backup from any of them

she will most likely have a new coming out party in the near future
and this will all be described as misinformation and a bunch

of misunderstood and misrepresented circumstances
I just don’t like it when guys say they didn’t get robbed, but I did because she didn’t like me. She reached out to me today again, and because of this I got angry with her. She is going through a lot right now and maybe the guys from that party scene should go see her, I mean that. She could use the help, and she isn’t looking for trouble
I just don’t like it when guys say they didn’t get robbed, but I did because she didn’t like me. She reached out to me today again, and because of this I got angry with her. She is going through a lot right now and maybe the guys from that party scene should go see her, I mean that. She could use the help, and she isn’t looking for trouble Originally Posted by Handsomelake84
aaaa no worries if you hang in long enough

and continue to speak all the wrong "truths"

you will be into all kinds of outings , threats , attempted

extortion etc etc it necer leads to anything but threats

had the same phone number since the inception of the cell phone
I just don’t like it when guys say they didn’t get robbed, but I did because she didn’t like me. She reached out to me today again, and because of this I got angry with her. She is going through a lot right now and maybe the guys from that party scene should go see her, I mean that. She could use the help, and she isn’t looking for trouble Originally Posted by Handsomelake84
She had a guy at g**point and made the news smh what are we talking about exactly? Clearly someone can't be trusted and I don't see how she "only did it to ppl she didn't like" makes a difference. If your robbing ppl,your robbing ppl(As a person who's been robbed before and had a few close calls..i understand but you made your bed so sleep in it)
Idk if you guys have been understand a rock but I definitely put out a warning on her not too long ago Originally Posted by change2chance
It's hard to feel threatened butt ass nekkid in a hot tub. She did put her g*ns in my face. LOL Handsome id get wet with her again.
This is one of the weirdest threads I've seen on this forum. I don't know what's going on
^^^^

I was thinking the same thing…no fucking idea what’s going on here. And btw, I was kidding in my previous post on this thread. I wouldn’t go anywhere near this woman.
Nope, WAY to much risk.
Dont like being robbed, especially at gun point!!!