Ubers and outcalls. Expected expense? Or is this a tip?

Just wondering what ladies and gents feel about ladies who require travel fee or prepaid deposit to travel in the same city. Mainly though this is geared to ladies that require Ubers and gents thoughts on them.

Here’s two questions I have.

1. Since your ordering an uber and this is a luxury lifestyle do you spring for the Uber lux rate? Or get her the most basic car? Safety to me is still important so I’m pushing more toward ordering a lux for a lady who made an impression prior to ever meeting.

2. Let’s say the provider arrives and the session was only “so-so” average or less than stellar. After of course paying her for her time do you guys pay for the Uber back too? Are we obligated to as clients? Ladies is a free Uber ride to and fro considered a tip……or just something expected we will do as clients? The ride back I’m sure most ladies won’t mind paying cause they will be paid safely.

Should we still be a gentleman if the lady was a lazy lay? Maybe send her back in an Uber x. Maybe set the pick up point two blocks away from the outcall so she gotta walk.Lol.
————————————-
Most of the well known providers who came to see me at outcall had their own cars or a rental. That being said though I’m more quicker to pay a valet fee for a ladies car when she arrives rather than I am to pay an upfront fee for an Uber. Most have this included in their rate and your word and her screening beforehand alone is enough invitation and confirmation needed for her to arrive.

I’ve made exceptions paying for a ladys Uber to me. But I would rather do that with ladies I’ve met before who are sure deals and dependable. I think sending a new lady money so she can order an Uber although it seems similar will lead to more finesses than actual arrivals and successes.
Yes Uber to me, but if the review would be a no than no she can get her own.
I don't bring girls to my home and if I am getting the room then they have to find their own way there and back.
I don't think it matters if you get uber lux just the fact you're paying for the ride should do. I stopped driving over a year ago so when I was in Cali n was called for an outcall I told my clients that I would need a ride there n back n plenty of guys had no problem with that. I didn't ask for lux just a basic ride. I don't think the Uber ride counts as a tip but a ride back would be good enough for me an a tip on top of that would be appreciated but not expected.
I always drive myself. But If I did require a uber, I wouldn't need LUX.
I always drive myself. But If I did require a uber, I wouldn't need LUX. Originally Posted by TeeTaylor
I always wondered about that though especially with traveling providers. Some of these ladies do well and I didn’t want them to feel as if a ride ordered was less than a tier or what they were used to. I also feel as if a ladies safety is usually better with a lux because the attitudes of the driver seem more professional and attentive.

But I appreciate the insight.
I normally check the uber rates to the said location and ask if they would be willing to split the fare, so that neither of us are coming to much out of pocket. And normally its the trip there that they are responsible for.. so that I know that I am not going to make a trip for nothing or getting ghosted once I arrive. Normally they order it and I give them my location, there is no doubts about anything after that. And well I have no problem with getting myself home. I order and prefer the least expensive rate. It all depends on what you are comfortable with and what you both agree upon
I always wondered about that though especially with traveling providers. Some of these ladies do well and I didn’t want them to feel as if a ride ordered was less than a tier or what they were used to. I also feel as if a ladies safety is usually better with a lux because the attitudes of the driver seem more professional and attentive.

But I appreciate the insight. Originally Posted by gimme_that

You're welcome ✨ lol
1. & 2.
I wouldn't order an Uber for anyone unless I'm also a rider, not even family.

In My Opinion:
If a lady wants an additional fee for outcall she should state it & include it in the rate.
If she doesn't have any way to get to & from an outcall on her own she should state "no outcalls, incall only".
Again just my opinion which may not make sense to anyone else
I also feel as if a ladies safety is usually better with a lux because the attitudes of the driver seem more professional and attentive. Originally Posted by gimme_that
I use UBER several times a week & have never gotten noticeably better service from a luxe or comfort over an X, infact I've experienced the opposite.
I just stipulate that I have an outcall fee and it's a flat rate. If it's in my base city and I drive myself, it covers the cost of parking, especially downtown. If it's past a certain radius, then I uber and as for a different flat rate which again is stipulated on my website.

The only time I increase the outcall fee is for MAJOR cities like NYC, LA, SFO, Chicago, etc. where even an Uber Comfort can be $50. However, even then it's a flat fee and if I go over it, then I take on the additional cost myself.
  • BLM69
  • 10-20-2022, 07:00 AM
Next they'll be asking for lunch money, it seems greedy to ask for a travel fee when most charge more $ for outcalls. Guy's need to find less greedy options
^^SMH Lol

I don’t do Outcalls so if somebody is requesting for me to do an outcall they have to pay for the Uber, it’s just the way it goes for me anyways ( I typically will only do it all if I know you)
  • BLM69
  • 10-20-2022, 11:43 AM
^^SMH Lol

I don’t do Outcalls so if somebody is requesting for me to do an outcall they have to pay for the Uber, it’s just the way it goes for me anyways ( I typically will only do it all if I know you) Originally Posted by Cendell M
But if you did, you would have a higher rate to cover travel time.
Yes you’re probably right, Also why when we tour we up our prices to cover hotels Ubers etc

That being said if I had a higher price then no I would not make A client pay for the Uber. But most of the time clients offer to do it anyways

^^^ I bet if you dig real deep in Your soul you’re one of those nice guys

I’m waiting for the pun…
  • BLM69
  • 10-20-2022, 04:36 PM
Yes you’re probably right, Also why when we tour we up our prices to cover hotels Ubers etc

That being said if I had a higher price then no I would not make A client pay for the Uber. But most of the time clients offer to do it anyways

^^^ I bet if you dig real deep in Your soul you’re one of those nice guys

I’m waiting for the pun… Originally Posted by Cendell M
Don't blow my cover, I'm a mean guy haha