The Penis Photographer

Thought ya'll might get a kick outta this. Awesome...I love the outfit choices! LOL

The Penis Photog
She makes it real neat
But for some reason when i get unsolicited dick pics i just wanna vomit.

Thanks for sharing
She makes it real neat
But for some reason when i get unsolicited dick pics i just wanna vomit.

Thanks for sharing Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I almost didn't scroll down the page, because I imagined the pics popping up and yeah, no. But, I put my "do it anyway" hat on and it turned out to be a cool article.

I just got a hilarious question from someone who saw this thread, so I'm gonna ask you too, just to entertain the masses. Would ya rather vomit to a hard penis or a soft one?

I kid you not, I got a similar question from someone with an Enquiring mind. That was the entire gist of the communique. LOL I think we ought to take a poll to see if women like 'em better one way or the other. LOL

Is it just me?

LOL

He did succeed at what no other fella managed to today, so there's that. LOL

Ya'll seriously make me pause and wonder what happened to your faculties at times...LOL Ya'll are goofy! Thanks for making me laugh though. I do love to laugh! Not at you, but hopefully with you.
... But for some reason when i get unsolicited dick pics i just wanna vomit. ... Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I have a suggestion for the world's most lopsided poll. Ladies: do you enjoy unsolicited peni-photography, or not?

On second thought, let's save some bandwidth and ask for responses only from ladies who DO like dick pics. I'm guessing that's a really short list. Quite possibly zero.
... Would ya rather vomit to a hard penis or a soft one? ... Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Max, thank you for a good laugh! (I enjoyed the link in your opening post, too. I hesitated to click, but it was fine ... no dicks, just costumes. Funny!)
Max, thank you for a good laugh! (I enjoyed the link in your opening post, too. I hesitated to click, but it was fine ... no dicks, just costumes. Funny!) Originally Posted by James1588

I did the same thing...decisions, decisions. Scrolled slowly, watching for the pop up penis....LOL.