Name: Bella
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: Harry Hines area
Phone: 469 248 3065
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ, TS, FS, CG, LFK (DFK she'll do whenever she's in a decent mood), Greek, Russian, you name it!
Hair Length and Color: Long brun hair (fake since she didn't want me to touch it at all)
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: She changed completely after her cosmetic enhancements. More of those girls you'd see on the telemundo channels. HOT. I'm not sure if it's me or not but her ass has been significantly decreased while her MM's have inflated.
Recommendation: Yes
Her session with me started out passionate. Then she became rather annoying to me during our session with some things she did.

I've seen Bella once, and i had the same experience. She was telling me how another client had drank with her the night before for a three hour session, and she was not in the mood. She started telling me about her baby daddy and all her problems. She asked me if i did not mind hurrying up and finishing early because she had somewhere to-go. When i took too long, which was like 10 minutes she started to get upset with me. she's super hot, but i don't know about her. I've never had that kind of session before.
You been away for a long time. Keep it up. You got style