Lipstick's

Lipstick's got raided by Dallas VICE yesterday. I was just leaving when they rolled in blocking the drive and locking the doors.

I stopped a gain today and it was a ghost town. Only 4 or 5 dancers and really tame lap dances. Sorry boys. no more DO dances for awhile. I talked to the manager who I have never seen there before and he said the shit is going to stop.

Guess it is an election year.
Damn, this place just started popping on the boards. I never been there but that's a wrap
It makes you wonder if LE is acting on posts here. Lipsticks has a thread from a few days ago that was too informative, imo, for this environment.
Also makes me wonder about a fairly upfront text I received yesterday from a girl that I haven’t ever texted before. But I recognized her photo in her profile as a long term lipstick dancer.
It makes you wonder if LE is acting on posts here. Lipsticks has a thread from a few days ago that was too informative, imo, for this environment. Originally Posted by futbolhead
LE has always been here. Even the Mens Forum. I doubt reviews/comments here are enough to warrant a raid but they certainly can be an indicator of activity. LE might use it to assign resources undercover to a club in addition to any other focus on the club. Arrests will not happen just on comments here. The officers need actual proof. A thread a few days ago would not give them time to set things up.

But all the reviews/comments about activity at a club will raise awareness both by LE and the club management.
I recently met a provider (didnt give review) and got to know that 2LE’s did a 3some with her
I call BS. You are telling me that there was 1 review, literally 2-3 days ago, and LE organizes a raid in that amount of time? Meanwhile, there are 10+ reviews EVERY DAY for BDD but no raid? It’s not coming from this forum.
I call BS. You are telling me that there was 1 review, literally 2-3 days ago, and LE organizes a raid in that amount of time? Meanwhile, there are 10+ reviews EVERY DAY for BDD but no raid? It’s not coming from this forum. Originally Posted by dfwclimber
Okay genius. Perhaps on your reviews when FS occurred, you should post your first and last name, date of birth, home address, name of dancer, name of club and date and time of the er … experience.
Anybody know if any dancers were arrested?
Futbol is right, a recent review can be a catalyst to wrap up a case that has been in the works for many months. OBSG is totally right, he has to be the most enlightened strip club afficianodo on this Board. He's like EF Hutton. When he talks strip clubs, people (better) listen.
Futbol is right, a recent review can be a catalyst to wrap up a case that has been in the works for many months. OBSG is totally right, he has to be the most enlightened strip club afficianodo on this Board. He's like EF Hutton. When he talks strip clubs, people (better) listen. Originally Posted by Capital
W.E.Coyote also always had good advice for SC but sux either way as they have had some nice ladies over the yrs but either way, stay safe fellas
  • rcusa
  • 05-19-2024, 04:41 PM
That's unfortunate, as LS used to be good for BBFSCIP. But takeout may become the thing...
Lipstick's got raided by Dallas VICE yesterday. I was just leaving when they rolled in blocking the drive and locking the doors.

I stopped a gain today and it was a ghost town. Only 4 or 5 dancers and really tame lap dances. Sorry boys. no more DO dances for awhile. I talked to the manager who I have never seen there before and he said the shit is going to stop.

Guess it is an election year. Originally Posted by DickyDoo
I can find zero about this anywhere. Raid can have different meanings. Was it possibly a warrant round up? And how do you know it was Vice? I could find no arrests or bookings records but that can be tricky in Dallas
I can find zero about this anywhere. Raid can have different meanings. Was it possibly a warrant round up? And how do you know it was Vice? I could find no arrests or bookings records but that can be tricky in Dallas Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I was there Saturday afternoon, according to a dancer, four dancers were still in jail as of that day. My spanish is not good enough to get a clear explanation, but it sounded like vice cops had gotten money offers for various services and dancers were busted on the basis of these offers.

The dancers (all Cuban) were generally paralyzed with fear and were hesitant to even shake my hand, much less any other part of my body.
Interesting. SC raid seems to target the girls. Most raids been hunting for John's. Can't be too bad, the gals just get a slap on the wrist compared to a john getting busted.