Better than the standard rub and tug...

I got to thinking today, it would be great if there were some gals out there that offered a full spa-like treatment.

I'm thinking of something like a chiropractor visit. You get on the table and that roller rolls up and down your spine for a few minutes. Then, you move to the next station where the stem machine is put on your aching muscles.

Next, you get a quick 15/30 minute massage. Then, you get your bones cracked (for me it would be my back and hips). Finally, a finish of your choice (L1, L2, L3).

Talk about heaven! What are your thoughts?
I think you guys have too many choices as it is, and that is part of the problem. You "hobbyists" think you can just waltz in with your raging hard-on and these silly demands like "I want to cum" or "let's have sex"! What do you think this is?!
Jasser,

You have to be Chiropractic doctor to legally use that equipment and "crack bones" as you say. Even knowledgeable chiropractors can hurt you. The potential liability of an untrained practitioner doing massage without any kind of formal training is bad enough. I can't imagine the extent of possible damage if chiropractic adjustments were attempted by the average body rub girl. Be careful what you wish for. ;-)

~JM68
I think you guys have too many choices as it is, and that is part of the problem. You "hobbyists" think you can just waltz in with your raging hard-on and these silly demands like "I want to cum" or "let's have sex"! What do you think this is?! Originally Posted by Dannie
No coffee this morning?
rub and tug, it really is a lost art.
Danni, I agree, we hobbyists do have a lot of choices among a ton of great providers in this area. Just about anything your imagination can conger up is available for the asking.

I have no complaints or want more than what I have been able to have from the providers I see.
Why would a provider want to work that hard...when they can just bend over...they really dont like you that much to expend the xtra energy....
Or just lay there . . .
I think you guys have too many choices as it is, and that is part of the problem. You "hobbyists" think you can just waltz in with your raging hard-on and these silly demands like "I want to cum" or "let's have sex"! What do you think this is?! Originally Posted by Dannie
Do you want to see my cotton panties?
Ummm...what is wrong with a lovely relaxing massage? I think a GOOD massage makes up for the bone cracking and the rolling tables. It's MUCH more personal!

Just sayin'...
it would be another niche for some women to move into.

classy sassy [back in early 2001-2002] used to start w/ a bubble bath, then a massage [not totally therapeutic, but pretty damn good], then playtime in the boudoir or on the massage table. she had quite a following. and i was one of the followers. very sharp woman, too.

vnurse, dharma, and softPlaceToLand also have quite a following for they are VERY good at what they do. [first hand experience, so to speak]

there are others who do medium level massage [not a 2 minute back rub, nor a fully therapeutic massage] and end it delitefully - shannon sexyBackBabyGirl, lisa tx sensual massage, to name a couple.

one problem in finding such a woman is how to search for it using the search boxes. one has to read reviews to do so - just takes time.

so, jasser, i believe your question is reasonable. i imagine that you might get some pvt msgs from some women like who you are seeking. good luck!

oh and dannie, yes we do have "too many choices as it is." but that's capitalism at its best - lots of choices available for those with the funds to make a selection. [assuming your tongue was in your cheek]
I was just messin' around...a little humor here and there....Don't mind me
  • JROD
  • 01-21-2011, 06:00 AM
I saw Classy Sassy back in the day...Every time I left there I felt 8 feet tall and bullet proof. She really knew how to charge my battery!.
I offer a full 45-60min LICENSED massage during ea of my encounters....either before or after. It makes for a very relaxing time to either get to know ea other (before BCD) or to soothe those overworked muscles (after BCD).

I also offer a foot spa and pedicure- if you're into that type of thing.

Relaxation is becoming extinct these days and needs to be kept alive.
If everyone would make the time to let themselves relax and be pampered, this world would be such a better place.

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
Ummm...what is wrong with a lovely relaxing massage? I think a GOOD massage makes up for the bone cracking and the rolling tables. It's MUCH more personal!

Just sayin'... Originally Posted by vnurse
Nothing wrong with it all, my lady. I love a good massage! My back is just screaming at me right now and the only thing that has ever relieved it was a good ole back crack'n.

A good deep tissue massage would be great also.